Muscle Research Halloween Thursday Sale...key word FREE!!!

MuscleAddiction

Beast ***e!!!
Muscle Research Thursday Sale!!!

Talk about an awesome Thursday sale and Halloween promotions week, with some of my favorite products in the spotlight starting with Premium Powders Xtreme Joint for $19.99...that is close to 50% OFF!!!

But wait one minute...Test Infusion BOGO FREE!!! That right there is a $60 BONUS for buying one bottle of Test Infusion!!!

Then we have Double Dragon tst 750 for $23.99, Alpha Cuts for $29.99 a thermogenic POWERHOUSE, and NutraClipse F5 Preworkout Destruction...as powerful as Hurricane Patricia, well I have personally tried it and it got the job done!!!

Also for our Halloween die hard's we have a special promotion going on until this weekend...we want to see your costumes, so post a picture of your self or your significant other with the hashtag #mrsupps.com and we’ll send you a coupon code for 20% OFF all purchases in our store, valid through November 1st! Just post the photo on Facebook or Twitter with the correct hashtag and we’ll contact you with the coupon code...that easy and that fun!!!

One last thing...only a couple of days left for our October Promotion...buy a Forma Stanzol and receive a Test Infusion for FREE!!! So not only can you BOGO Test Infusion free, grab a Forma Stanzol before November 1st and get one for FREE!!!

Now how many times did I type the word FREE?!?!?!

13_zpsrvetxhxh.jpg

31_zpsnxvghmr1.jpg

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
MA and the Muscle Research Team

awesome sales!

2 bottles for the price of one with test infusion is a killer.Test infusion is an amazing test booster, that will increase muscle gains and increase sex drive stand alone.It also can be used oncycle to help when not using a test base or used in pct to make recovery smoother.Two for the price of one,suprised test infusion is being offered so cheap

extreme joint for half price is an amazing deal on a product that helps a ton for joint pain. this is a must for people with joint pain or on oral cycles with compounds that take a tax on your joints.some joint products are $50-60 .People would be silly not to jump on this

I also look foward to seeing some people's halloween costume's for 20% off .. will be fun and barrell of laughs.. very easy to do for 20% off your order.

Back