Muscle Research Thursday Sale 12/3/15...AST Sports Science is featured this week!!!

MuscleAddiction

Beast ***e!!!
Muscle Research Thursday Sale!!!

Well first of all we hope that all of you were able to take advantage of our Black Friday/Cyber Monday 20% OFF ENTIRE SITE sale...now onto this week...

AST Sports Science is featured this week!

Five products such as...

DGC (Dextrorolatory Gluclose Crystals) carbohydrate/electrolyte, vitamin and mineral matrix product on sale for $19.99 ($10 OFF)
GL3 L-Glutamine for $49.99 ($33 OFF!!!)
Multi Pro vitamins/minerals for $25.99 (just shy of $29 OFF!!!)
Beta X and Urso X are on sale as well...just go ahead and click on the links below and it will take you to the store!!!

Oh, and December promo is a FREE set if Lifting Straps with the purchase of ANY Alpha Pro Nutrition supplement...this month only!!!

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
MA and the Muscle Research Team

Those are some very nice sales..ast has some killer products, nice to see a brand highlighted in a sale.

love the free lifting strap promo!! i almost bought a pair with my last order.. i need a pair!

with the cold weather on us now I'd def go for the Multi Pro vitamins we can use all the help we can get with everyone coughing and etc around the office, also i agree love the free lifting straps they are a life saver when it comes to dead lifting

I have 2 tubs of DGC in my pantry to try once my Karbolic is gone, since www.mrsupps.com won't be carrying ProSupps Karbolic anymore I am looking for the next carb supplement for pre/post training supplementation. Will give a review on it as soon as I start using it. If you want to try it yourself, we have it at a good price right now $19.99. AST Sport Science I have heard good reviews on, looking at the Multi Pro 32X to try, I am currently using VPX Medivin but open to the next best multi if it will stand up to its competitors.

Anything here that intrigues anyone???

Back