muscular butts

piston

Admittedly, I am an ass man and I love women with well toned muscular butts. I not talking about pure muscle but one with some bubble and muscular underpinnings. Do you agree? Do you have any good pics of your girlfriends or otherwise to share?

Last edited:
My girls got a nice muscular bubble butt. She squats some heavy weights. No pics though, all for me lol.

This girl goes to the gym in the am same time I go, she's pretty hot, lifts weights and all but never squats, her ass is flat as pancake.. the only negative point on her. I kinda feel like telling her sometime lol!

Admittedly, I am an ass man and I love women with well toned muscular butts. I not talking about pure muscle but one with some bubble and muscular underpinnings. Do you agree? Do you have any good pics of your girlfriends or otherwise to share?

+1 for natural toned muscular bubble butt. it's very rare to find one of those, most bubble butts are over weight or surgically enhanced bubble's on an anorexic figure ( something is just out of place. not saying it's bad or anything) LOL.

Thought I would revisit this thread case anyone had some pics. Nothing better than a hard ass :)

Im not a fan of any overly muscular girls at all, fit yes, muscular heck no.

I am a fan of a booty but not an overly lean muscular ass.

Back