Help steroid aggression should I be concerned for my safety

Ex1234

Me & my ex have been together for years and we’re even planning on getting married. We have had our ups & downs because of his aggression when drinking but we had a child so we tried to make it work. He has low self confidence for years extreme bullying in school and even at work. He started taking sterods awhile back, started off with anavar and no major side effects but wasn’t getting big enough so he switched to other oral steroids but still wasn’t getting the right muscle gain. So he started injecting I heard him mentioned Tren, test & hgh not sure what he is taking but it has changed him. He is extremely muscled up, has body acne, he is normally pale but body is extremely dark and eyes are always blood shot & yellow. These aren’t the side effects he was the one talking about marriage & all of a sudden he leaves me for another woman. He is extremely aggressive and almost like he despises me however I have done nothing. He took off and left his son and his behaviour towards him has changed. He had admitted to cocaine use which he has never done and had made threats of suicide. My son has even commented that he has changed, how he gets angry so easy and is so aggressive towards me. He goes from extreme highs & lows or minute he hates me & next he is contacting me for sex. He refuses to admit he has a problem and says I’m just jealous he looks good & he can get other women . However my concern is mine & my sons safety. His threats of suicide and his anger towards me make me concerned he is capable of doing anything to hurt me even if that means harming my son. U hear so many horror stories about rage and murder suicides that I am truly concerned for our safety. Am I being paranoid? Or should I be concerned he is normally aggressive person to begin with and has totally changed. Not sure if it’s the steroids or him being with another women that would cause the change in behaviour. Please help I truly believe he did love me at one point but the way he treats me now I truly believe he hates me and capable of violence. As far as I know he doesn’t cycle out and contanstly injects. He refuses to give it up even for his son and that concerns me because at one point he would do anything for him.

I am so sorry to hear how its going. Steroids will bring out the worst in someone if not properly managed and if he is pinning tren its a whole ot worst with serious bad outcomes.
There is another thread here with the same issues and maybye it can give you some assistance in getting through this.https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...47-help-husband-took-tren-fucked-my-life.html

Do you know what his cycle is at the moment and if he has done a blood test?

I am so sorry to hear how its going. Steroids will bring out the worst in someone if not properly managed and if he is pinning tren its a whole ot worst with serious bad outcomes.
There is another thread here with the same issues and maybye it can give you some assistance in getting through this.https://steroidology.com/forum/general-chat-forum/692747-help-husband-took-tren-fucked-my-life.html

Do you know what his cycle is at the moment and if he has done a blood test?

I have no idea about his cycle he is moved out but the threats from him keep coming. As far as I know he hasnt done any blood test, and to be honest I doubt he will. He thinks he is invincible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tren is a whole different animal!!!! If his eyes are yellow and bloodshot his liver is extremely stressed and his bp is probably through the roof. Just leave the guy, hopefully he will figure things out and get straightened out. Don***8217;t fall for it won***8217;t happen again.

There is another thread here with the same issues and maybye it can give you some assistance in getting through this.https://steroidology.com/forum/general-chat-forum/692747-help-husband-took-tren-fucked-my-life.html

Do you know what his cycle is at the moment and if he has done a blood test?[/QUOT

I have no idea about his cycle he is moved out but the threats from him keep coming. As far as I know he hasnt done any blood test, and to be honest I doubt he will. He thinks he is invincible.
Thats the worst stage then and its good he moved out. He will not be able to maintain any type of relationship as long as he is whacked out like this. but sooner or later he will crash and come back to you will tons of apologies and wanting to make up. kick him to the curb and get another man who can really appreiciate you more than his gears.

Back