my .02. about recent problems

mike1107

My friends,
I felt I had to give my opinion about the recent busts ... I'm giving my advice , what sounds be the best to avoid seeing one or several of us getting busted :(

1) Stay away from open posting board...it was said and said again but try to stay with your good old source who doesn't post on a open source board..it might not be the cheapest but it's the safest and it's FAR better !!

2) Order domestic , you minimize the risk of getting busted because of international customs

3) Don't PM for sources, you should bring problems to YOU, A MOD AND A SOURCE ... encrypted mail are the way to go

4) Shut up and only communicate the name of a source to persons you know VERY well , it sucks for newbies but due to recent problems I'd stop comuniacte such informations

5) Stay secret about the fact you juice...this one is obvious, but too many guys are talking TOO MUCH about the fact they juice...

It's the only advices that comes to my mind for moment.
BTW it's my .02. and it's not golden and you might disagree ,BUT due to recent busts PLEASE PLAY IT SAFE, I don't want to see good bros go down for their passion ,it sucks !!!!!!!!!!

Mike1107

Quiet how?? In the gym or on the boards?

How do you stay quite about juicing on an anabolic board called steroidology??

LAWNSAVER said:

in the gym of course lol !!!!!
we should rename the boar..."stayroadology" ? :D

LAWNSAVER said:

LOL..................yet another great point from LS ;)

Mike...........I hear you though bro..I IS def frustrating as hell man.

mike1107 said:

5) Stay secret about the fact you juice...this one is obvious, but too many guys are talking TOO MUCH about the fact they juice...

U mean u guys here actually juice?? i thought this stuff was all fictional;) :D

Heyyo said:
Guys, many people think that source get popped because of the Feds on the internet...but that isn't necessary true.

There are MANY precautions that a source has to take (and frankly they are a royal pain in the ass)

Source that respect these precautions will last a very long time.

Sources who post on open boards are less likely to take necessary precautions and are usually sloppier.

Very true. Good posts from both of you.

The rules are SOOOOOOO easy, but it seems like there are people who just choose to take the easy route (that applies to sources and clients).

Thanks
TA

Back