My apology to the board...

Jimmykick said:
Well I'll say this. I was at another site this week and I never saw so many stupid and outright idiotic statements, questions, etc. The advice on a first cycle to newbs by the "moderators" went something like this. Dbol first 3 weeks, Test 750 mg/wk and Deca at 400mg week. When I pointed this out as reckless and irresponsible I was roasted. I asked for it. I strayed from ology and I'm sorry. It will never happen again. :whipping:

Oh it happened to me as well, both on boards and in real life. So what. If I educate 1 person in a 100, it's worth it.

thing is they came out and said "we have a different outlook then they do at ology"
I never said I was from ology. Maybe they recognized the name. I must be famous.

Jimmykick said:
Well I'll say this. I was at another site this week and I never saw so many stupid and outright idiotic statements, questions, etc. The advice on a first cycle to newbs by the "moderators" went something like this. Dbol first 3 weeks, Test 750 mg/wk and Deca at 400mg week. When I pointed this out as reckless and irresponsible I was roasted. I asked for it. I strayed from ology and I'm sorry. It will never happen again. :whipping:
i know the post your talking about and the site because i frequent many, however, the mod never stated an amount, he said test deca and dbol, yes. but 750mg test? im not usually one to say anything, but bro, please dont exaggerate to make it look all that bad. there was a site i went on, and the guys there said for my first cycle i should run 1000mg test, 750mg eq, and first 4 weeks 50mg dbol ed. now that is just reckless. like i said, dont want to stir up nothing because i personally have gotten some great advice from this site and you yourself have given me some also

Strega said:
And needtolosequick wins the prize!

He is just a kid getting ready to go to college. He is having fun. I dont think he has ever hit the "J"! I don't even know if he is 18. Take his jokes with a grain of salt!

cryptkeeper said:
i know the post your talking about and the site because i frequent many, however, the mod never stated an amount, he said test deca and dbol, yes. but 750mg test? im not usually one to say anything, but bro, please dont exaggerate to make it look all that bad. there was a site i went on, and the guys there said for my first cycle i should run 1000mg test, 750mg eq, and first 4 weeks 50mg dbol ed. now that is just reckless. like i said, dont want to stir up nothing because i personally have gotten some great advice from this site and you yourself have given me some also

bro I am not referring to ONE post
there are many other threads over there that recommend and bless suggested cycles to newbies exactly the way I described. Are you telling me that they don't???????

Jimmykick said:
bro I am not referring to ONE post
there are many other threads over there that recommend and bless suggested cycles to newbies exactly the way I described. Are you telling me that they don't???????
since ive been on that site, ive never seen the mod recommend that much for a first cycle, now i will say that there has been members that have recommended some crazy ish, but they usually get flamed for it

I don't want to rip the other site by naming it. I don't think that's fair to do. I did go back and re-read it and you are right that it wasn't 750mgs but real close as the mod suggested 600 mg of test along with Deca and DBOL for a guy that only tried a half ass cycle of steroids 7 years ago and didn't do it correctly. I will PM you the link. This is only one example

Back