My Contact...

spider7

I have a contact for product at my Gym...but i'm always nervous purchasing material.

Is there anyway to make this transaction more safe?

Most of the time, we do the transaction on the premise...and this makes more nervous than a white man in Harlem!

Any tips to ease my worries?

Much appreciated!

Last edited:
If you let me charge you the same prices he does I'll send the shit straight to your doorstep lol. Just playing!

I would be real uneasy about doing it at the gym. Why not get his number and text him about it. Do you know others that get it from him?

Your buying powders from him right? Really not a good idea just from the sounds of it unless you know and trust him.

He said "purchasing material" in his post and it's in the chem study. He also posted a thread the other day about wanting to start brewing so I just thought thats what he meant.

Sorry Dudes...i guess i need to make myself a little clearer.

The term material (in my world) means buying UL...final product (already made....small quantity).

Last edited:
LOL...ok bro..whats your bank account number?

bah ahaa!

JK.

Nah...i've known these guys for several years...but still....you never know who's being used as a Rat.

Wish i could find a decent reliable source online...Might make things a little easier and less nerve racking (sigh).

If you let me charge you the same prices he does I'll send the shit straight to your doorstep lol. Just playing!

I would be real uneasy about doing it at the gym. Why not get his number and text him about it. Do you know others that get it from him?

I buy stuff from my guy at the gym all the time, we very rarely do the transaction on site though we both dont like it.

But now I trade him mine for his :)

Back