My current Cycle....pinnacle, toro blanco labs, and my suplements

H4MMER FISTS

Just got the last of my gear to start my cycle. Actually started last Friday. Was going to wait till Monday to do first pin but couldnt wait!:D
I was originally going to do 25mg of dbol ed but decided to up the dose to 50mg of dbol ed. Anyway I thought I would share a couple of pics with you guys since I always love looking at other peoples pics.

View attachment 553614

View attachment 553615

View attachment 553616

Here is what my cycle schedule looks like.

~500mg of Test E week 1-14

~400mg of Deca week 1-12

~50mg ed of Dbol week 1-6

~0.5 mg of Arimidex eod week 1-20

~PCT starts week 17-20 clomid 50mg ed

Last edited:
i wouldn't personally run tamoxifen and Arimidex together... just heard a few bad things about it, also if you don't mind the animal products id recommend Animal Flex, helps with joints and shit when i run gear i get dried out a bit... also if you want to fork out a bit more cash Night time casein wouldn't hurt :) but nice pictures man!

i wouldn't personally run tamoxifen and Arimidex together... just heard a few bad things about it, also if you don't mind the animal products id recommend Animal Flex, helps with joints and shit when i run gear i get dried out a bit... also if you want to fork out a bit more cash Night time casein wouldn't hurt :) but nice pictures man!

im actually not running the tamoxifen this cycle. dont know why i included it in my pics. I guess i just threw in all my gear. Thanks bro.

Nice cycle..bu need get more protein tho.. I keep atleast 4 jugs or.protein a month.. Whey.. Eggwhite.. Carnivor and casein

how do you like the carnivor?
i eat plenty of eggs. as soon as i wake up i have 1 whole egg along with 5 eggwhites. shake pre and post workout.
been seriously considering getting the Carnivor and nowwant to get Casein for night time.

wellcarnivor.is.amazing just dnt get blueberry srick.to.chocolate or vanilla.. and eggwhite protein as the health n fit brand.. for real eggs i eat atleast 12-18eggwhites every morning

Dbol has my strength through the roof. No problems with the back.
Ive really noticed a difference in strength in my arms! my tendons however are feeling the extra weight, have to be careful....it hurts in my elbow to hold the remote at times. So far im happy with my cycle though.
...oh yeah ive been getting a shit ton of compliments in the gym which always makes you feel good. Finally got a compliment on my arms for the first time ever today. i was not given the genetics for good arms....i was however given a thick chest and back.

Last edited:
Dbol has my strength through the roof. No problems with the back.
Ive really noticed a difference in strength in my arms! my tendons however are feeling the extra weight, have to be careful....it hurts in my elbow to hold the remote at times. So far im happy with my cycle though.
...oh yeah ive been getting a shit ton of compliments in the gym which always makes you feel good. Finally got a compliment on my arms for the first time ever today. i was not given the genetics for good arms....i was however given a thick chest and back.

Elbows suck I have the same problem. Deca won't really help it. I'm using tb500 for it currently and it's looking promising. Otherwise ice and rest it as much as possible.

was hoping the deca would help but like you said its not. I was wondering since im on 50mg of dbol would it be ok to take ibuprofen before or after a workout?

Elbows suck I have the same problem. Deca won't really help it. I'm using tb500 for it currently and it's looking promising. Otherwise ice and rest it as much as possible.

Please keep us updated on the tb500?? Hope it helps as much for you as it has others here.

was hoping the deca would help but like you said its not. I was wondering since im on 50mg of dbol would it be ok to take ibuprofen before or after a workout?

Deca helps the synovial fluid, the jelly like material in your joints, making it thicker. If your elbow pain is like mine, it's all in the tendons and ligaments. Deca does increase collagen synthesis by something like 300%, but I haven't seen it help dramatically in many people.

Your liver is pretty resilient it's not gonna kill you if you take ibuprofen. It will kill gains slightly though. It reduces the inflammation that your body uses as a signal for repairs. Meaning your muscle is not going to repair and grow as well as it would normally.

Back