My cycle, need professional input.

valyum

Hello, this would be my 3rd cycle, my last cycle being 3 years ago. i have always went for an 8 week cycle, and i am planning to do so again.
I already purchased the gear for my upcoming cycle, and wanted more input from you guys.
I am 32 years old, I weigh 66kg (145 pounds), and 172cm (5.6 foot) tall.

I will be doing:
weeks 1-8: Test Cyp. 300mg/week
weeks 1-8: EQ 300mg/week
weeks 5-8: Anavar 20 mg/day
weeks 1-12: HGH 2 IU/day

Arimidex starts from day 1, 0.5mg/eod
i also have Nolva, Clomid, and hcg for post cycle therapy.

* does this cycle looks ok? should i extend it a bit more? are the amounts reasonable?
* just to make sure, is it ok to start pct while still going on with HGH? and no need to take anything else after HGH ends?

please feel free to give your input.

Thank you in advance,

Personally I would run the cycle much longer. EQ really needs 12 weeks or more, preferably 14-16.
I ran almost this exact cycle last year. i ran test e @ 500 , EQ @ 400, tbol @50mg/day for the first month. arima throughout and same pct. It was an amazing cycle, EQ is an incredible compound. Makes you feel like a well oil machine! It really starts to become noticeable around week 9 or so. Strength increases are far more than any other compound i have used and kept most of my strength gains post cycle. Be ready to eat as well and keep diet on point bc EQ creates a bottomless pit of hunger haha

thanks for the reply Anamorph,

How does this update looks?

weeks 1-12: Test Cyp. 400mg/week
weeks 1-12: EQ 400mg/week
weeks 7-12: Anavar 30 mg/day
weeks 1-20: HGH 2 IU/day (I already have enough GH to keep me going 5 months on 2IU's/day)

Arimidex starts from day 1, 0.5mg/eod
Nolva, Clomid, and hcg for post cycle therapy

* and again just to make sure, is it ok to start pct while still going on with HGH? and no need to take anything else after HGH ends?

I'm looking for lean gains, as well as trying to stay away from side effects.

That looks better for the AAS , although if you have enough gear i would still go 14 weeks on the test/EQ

Most people seem to do the var at the beg rather than end of cycle as a "kickstart" but imo thats bs. idt it matters either way so that should be fine.

to keep it 100, I don't really know shit about HGH, thats something ive always considered getting into in my 40's or so. So I cant give any solid advice on that at all.

also, run the hcg on cycle and use the clomid and nolva for pct theres some stickys that give great protocol def read up on those

I think your update with 12 weeks looks a lot better, but second the idea to run EQ out to 16 weeks. The doses should be nice & effective, without going overboard.

The arimidex at 0.5mg eod is too high in my opinion, though everybody is different. Try starting out at 0.25 eod and see how that works.

My latest experience with 300 test and 600 deca and adex 0.25 mg eod was low libido. I just went out of town for a week and took no AI, and my libido went through the roof. I'm going to cut back the adex a bit, give it a while, then get my E2 level checked to try to dial into where it should be to feel like a horny teenager.

I would not start off the cycle with .5mgs EOD.. Your test is only at 400 but EQ aromatizing @ 50% rate that of Testosterone you may do good starting at .5mg E3D . Ya see EQ is at a moderate to low dose @ 400 and stands not to push the E2 so much. BUt at either dose you should be able to monitor how you are doing and adjust in those parameters, I think.....

AT any rate to truly benefit from EQ it should be run for a longer duration. I myself do not like short cycles less the 12 weeks... That's me.

Back