My Cycle Revised advice welcome

bozz3001

Weeks 1-5: dbol 40mg ED
Weeks 1-12: 250 mg Test E (Twice per week)
Weeks 1-16: 250iu Hcg (Twice per week )
Weeks 7-12: 50mg Var per day
Weeks 1-16: 0.5mg Arimidex ED
Weeks 13-14: Clomid 100mg EOD
Weeks 15-16: Clomid 50mg EOD
Weeks 13-16: Nolva 40mg ED
age 42 205lbs around 18% BF I powerlift this will be the first gear run in about 6 or so years

Why are you starting your pct in weeks 13-14? Your overlapping your ai and hcg into pct. Where did you get that idea?

Maybe, Maybe .5mg of Adex ED while on the Dbol. That is a very hefty dose unless you know for a fact how your body aromotizes. I would consider doing less Adex about .25mg a day. Thats stuff is pretty strong. Then when you stop taking the Dbol jump to .5mg twice a week on pin days.

Why are you starting your pct in weeks 13-14? Your overlapping your ai and hcg into pct. Where did you get that idea?

I understood test e is long acting so i should start pct one week after last injection.. I have extra ai and hcg so considered running it all the way

Maybe, Maybe .5mg of Adex ED while on the Dbol. That is a very hefty dose unless you know for a fact how your body aromotizes. I would consider doing less Adex about .25mg a day. Thats stuff is pretty strong. Then when you stop taking the Dbol jump to .5mg twice a week on pin days.

sorry that was a typo adex .25 mg EOD is what i meant

I understood test e is long acting so i should start pct one week after last injection.. I have extra ai and hcg so considered running it all the way

That's what your not understanding. Test e is a long ester so why would you start your pct one week after last pin? You still have elevated test levels so what good is it to start pct and try to recover your natty test levels? You have to wait till the test gets out of your system basically before you start pct. Your natty test is shut down when you pretty much take any type of gear. That's why test is the base. You cant do a proper pct during a cycle. Pct is for after (Post-Cycle-Therapy). Running your ai and hcg isn't no good during pct. Your ai will lower if not crash your e2 and hcg is suppresses your hpta which you are trying to recover in pct. Seriously, do your homework so you know exactly why your taking what your taking and when to take it. Don't just read some post and go with it. If you don't do a proper pct, you could be shut down for life. That could even happen with a good pct. That's the most important part of your cycle. Read up on the ology faq's thread...

Last edited:
Back