My Diet

Ironliver

Young And Gettin' It
I've been working on tweaking my diet a little bit to try and throw on some muscle mass gains as I've been losing them. That's a whole other ball park that i'm working with, with doctors.

6'2, 170lbs, skinny build (want change)

I consume lots of water during the day, 3 fish oils at main meals, multi-vitamin in the morning and at supper.

First thing upon waking: Apple, or Cantaloupe with 1 scoop of whey protein.

Breakfast: 2 egg whites with 1 whole egg pan fried (sometimes I make a cheese omelet), with one slice of whole grain whole wheat bread.

Mid Morning: Usually just stick to 1 scoop of whey protein with a serving of fruit or veggies. (IF IM HUNGRY)

Lunch: My options so far: [1] 140g of skinless chicken breast, with 1/4 cup of parboiled long grain rice, 50g broccoli, 50g celery, 50g carrots.

[2] Whole grain pita bun with cheese, lean ground beef (or chicken, or turkey), chopped romaine lettuce and spinach, with a tad of salsa to give it some punch.

Mid afternoon: Not usually that hungry at this point but if I am, I will eat again 1 scoop whey shake OR a serving of fruit or veggies.

Pre-Workout: This usually consists of 1 scoop whey shake followed by my pre workout about 30 minutes before hitting the iron playground.

Post Workout: 15 minutes after the gym I consume 1 scoop of whey shake, serving of creatine, and serving of L-Glutamine.

Dinner: Got a variety of options depending on what I ate for lunch. [1] Pan fried talapia or cod or haddock with asparagus and usually a little rice for some carbs, or whole wheat pasta.

[2] Eye of round steak with asparagus and sweet potato.

Couple more options that I don't think I need to list. Anyways if you guys got ANY info or guidance to throw down let me know! Any ideas or anything to widen my variety of options.

Thanks alot steroidologers!
Cheers

Dude, cut out the shakes and add some real food! For breakfast you should be consuming a lot more than 2.5 eggs...

If you want to get big, eat big. Don't concern yourself with the numbers so much, and just eat if you really want to grow, because you are pretty skinny for your height.

Also, post workout, you need to be consuming high glycemic carbs. Don't worry so much about protein post workout, it's the carbs that need to be replaced right away, then protein.

Dude, cut out the shakes and add some real food! For breakfast you should be consuming a lot more than 2.5 eggs...

If you want to get big, eat big. Don't concern yourself with the numbers so much, and just eat if you really want to grow, because you are pretty skinny for your height.

Also, post workout, you need to be consuming high glycemic carbs. Don't worry so much about protein post workout, it's the carbs that need to be replaced right away, then protein.

Ya I used to weight 185 haha i'm working with doc's to figure out what happened.

So post workout, I know quite a few people who eat just a slice of white bread? I usually eat my dinner right after my workout..
What do you consume post workout ?

Back