My Experience with IMT...

HiLifee

To start this off, I came to this forum about 5 weeks ago after getting devastating news from my doctors at Kaiser about a variety of things regarding my health.

1) I was born as a uniballer...1 testicle... and Kaiser had been testing my Test levels my entire life and had NOT told me anything about this.

2) The "Peak" of my test levels was 512, and never revealed this to me. I tested 162 about 7 weeks ago and the doctors at kaiser said they expected this. (Well thanks for the notice earlier in my life ****ers)

3) Doctors wanted to do 1/MONTH shots of 200mg and would not allow me to self inject because they thought I would abuse drugs as such a young person.

4) This added to my hatred for KAiser which botched my discectomy on my spine from my rugby injury in my last season in college. At this point i was over them and decided to seek treatment elsewhere.

5) I came to this forum originally wanting to do a full blown cycle but took the advice of people on the board to get my TRT under control first and reap the benefits of what my TRT could do first. The people on this board have been invaluable as a virtual peer group.

These 5 steps landed me at IMT and we went back and forth for awhile in order to figure out a plan. After sending my lab results and a consult I was accepted for their 10 week program(thats all i can afford on my teachers salary right now haha). I am on 200mg of Test-C per week and this has my trough level at 700 and my peak at 1100. I am in the upper range but still within "normal levels". And holy shit what a change this has been. I have never in my life felt so alive and in such a good mental state. For me it wasnt so much of a physical wanting, but a mental wanting. I was so tired before, had lower self confidence, and never wanted to be out. I now feel so happy! Like 24/7 happy. My energy is through the roof, and this school year is already off to a blast. My students think im looney with all the energy i have in the classroom. IMT has truly been a savior for me, and best part is my job gets me HMSA insurance soon and they cover private TRT treatments.

Overall this is a thank you to this board and also a thank you to IMT for their awesome service!
Mahalos from HAwaii!

Back