My favourite physique...

hes not a mister O yet, bcuz he isnt a MASS monster...
unfortunetly. i think he 100x better looking physique wise than Ronnie or Jay..

But the thing is, IMO he IS a mass monster -freaking look at him!

Ronnie and Jay are bigger, but they are nowhere near as shredded or symmetrical or balanced. The idea is to be big and ripped, not big a bloated looking with GH guts and deformaties.

outlawtas2 said:

Ronnie and Jay are bigger, but they are nowhere near as shredded or symmetrical or balanced. The idea is to be big and ripped, not big a bloated looking with GH guts and deformaties.
totally agree, however they wanna see sheer size.

adidamps2 said:
totally agree, however they wanna see sheer size.

life sucks. These guys are gonn have it hard down the road. The management is pushing them to do things that are really unhealthy.

outlawtas2 said:
life sucks. These guys are gonn have it hard down the road. The management is pushing them to do things that are really unhealthy.
wait till myostin (sp) blockers hit the black market...HGH will look like childs play

outlawtas2 said:

You took the words right out of my mouth!

They need to stop going for mass when judging the Olympia. Although I would think that Markus Ruhl would be placed higher if that was the case. (love Markus anyways :) )

Dexter is definately one of the most superb bodybuilders to ever grace this sport. He is the uncrowned Mr Olympia.

Miss Muscle said:
They need to stop going for mass when judging the Olympia. Although I would think that Markus Ruhl would be placed higher if that was the case. (love Markus anyways :) )

Your starting to get me all riled up...Markus is just as big as ronnie/jay and IMO in just as good condition so why isn't he at least placing in top 3 (assuming they only want Mass monsters)? Cuz It's all bullshit politics.

I have respect for Priest cuz he basically told them to go fuck themselves...

outlawtas2 said:
Your starting to get me all riled up...Markus is just as big as ronnie/jay and IMO in just as good condition so why isn't he at least placing in top 3 (assuming they only want Mass monsters)? Cuz It's all bullshit politics.

I have respect for Priest cuz he basically told them to go fuck themselves...
Once again you took the words right out of my mouth!!!!!

I like Priest too. The contract is too strict my ass.........GO LEE!!! :hahano:

Lee has a great physique also. I've never quite seen anybody else like him. I almost wish I had the same proportions as him.

Back