My First Cycle "12-Weeks" & Log

I am going to go as far as to lead you by the nose. I will make certain presumptions in that what you really want to do is reduce bodyfat and maintain muscle mass on this cycle.

- Run a Ketogenic diet. Keep net carbs below 30g daily.
- Run a test only cycle to prevent muscle loss. Ancillaries of AI and hCG.
- PCT consists of clomid and nolva. Timing depends on what esters you run.
- Put daily calories 500-1000 kcal below your TDEE (depends on your will power). When fat loss slows drop calories further.
- Keep working out in the gym. Lift heavy since your glycogen will be depleted. Keep weights in the range where you can only do 3-6 reps per set. Compound lifts like DLs, Squats, Bench, Rows are preferred since they will use up remaining glycogen stores.
- Do LISS after you do weight training (if you have enough energy). Or walk for an hour a day.
- Consider T3 and an EC stack. Maybe clen.
- Consult doc about your medical condition to make sure any of the above is not contraindicated.

Ok. I'll do this and report back with results every week or two.

Working to see if the Test Comp and be traded in for Test E 250mg (3 bottles of 4 are not opened). Waiting for word back.

And yeah, the 3 pins a week was too low for every other day. It was putting me at 225mg. So I actually chose to up it to 4 to be at a consistent 300 and to make sure there's no break. And I did drop the Winny. It's in storage right now. Also looking into Clen as I type this.

Thank you (seriously, that's genuine)

Ok. I'll do this and report back with results every week or two.

Working to see if the Test Comp and be traded in for Test E 250mg (3 bottles of 4 are not opened). Waiting for word back.

And yeah, the 3 pins a week was too low for every other day. It was putting me at 225mg. So I actually chose to up it to 4 to be at a consistent 300 and to make sure there's no break. And I did drop the Winny. It's in storage right now. Also looking into Clen as I type this.

Thank you (seriously, that's genuine)

Sounds good. Try to get 200g of protein daily too.

If the goal is the cut fat then the best way to do it is lower total caloric intake and drop the fat lower, especially if on gear as the gear will keep you functioning properly, whereas dropping fat really low while natty is a recipe for weakness and depression.

You cut the fat because it's more than twice as calorically dense as protein or carbs. You don't cut carbs because carbs are anabolic as fuck. If the goal is to gain muscle then you want to up the carbs predominantly, and adjust protein up abit. This is also why you want protein and carbs higher while cutting down, so that the protein can help out more with sparing muscle on a caloric deficit, and the carbs keep your energy level high, your brain focused, and your muscles full. Low carbs is a great way to look flat and ruin the pump.

If the goal is the cut fat then the best way to do it is lower total caloric intake and drop the fat lower, especially if on gear as the gear will keep you functioning properly, whereas dropping fat really low while natty is a recipe for weakness and depression.

You cut the fat because it's more than twice as calorically dense as protein or carbs. You don't cut carbs because carbs are anabolic as fuck. If the goal is to gain muscle then you want to up the carbs predominantly, and adjust protein up abit. This is also why you want protein and carbs higher while cutting down, so that the protein can help out more with sparing muscle on a caloric deficit, and the carbs keep your energy level high, your brain focused, and your muscles full. Low carbs is a great way to look flat and ruin the pump.

He is just trying to lower body fat. Look up Ketogenic Dieting.

Your diet is garbage. You are no where near being ready for a cycle and will waste your time, money, and even health. Lol a frozen meal as one of your meals? Wtf?!

@Megatron

Test E won't be in until next Wednesday. Am I ok not taking anything until then, or is there something I need to look out for when taking a very small break like this?

FYI this 30g of carbs a day is so hard. I always seem to go over.

But since we last talked, diet has been:

High protein shake (impact whey, almond milk, water, flavor drops)
P| 89 C| 12 F| 9

Meal Prep of baked chicken breast and greens (Perdue chicken, collard/kale greens)
P| 36 C| 12 F| 4

P| 89 C| 12 F| 9

And around all of that I have quick snacks of sugar free crunchy peanut butter, and pre/post workouts.

But as you can see, the "MEALS" of the day pretty much blow that 30g or less of carbs out of the water. And then my pre & post workout BCAA/Amino mix also adds more to that number. Outside of my totally dropping off the greens, I don't see how I can keep it to under 30g a day. And if I drop the greens, I'll have to sub Metamucil...which has even more carbs lol.

Peanut Butter (2 Tbsp)
P| 8 C| 7 F| 17

Any advice?

Last edited:
Hey guys how's it going?

I've been researching things for the longest time, however was always scared to go through with it. For the record I'm not competing in anything, nor am I apart of any sport. I've always just wanted to be the best looking version of myself.

Over the years I've busted my ass like crazy in the gym. For 9 months straight in 2015 alone I was in the gym twice a day, Monday - Friday. Cardio in the morning and weights at night. I was sweating hard in the mornings, and leaving the gym feeling like my body would come undone if I took another step.

And the diet. Diet was also something that I've changed. Now I've never been a fast food person or a junk eater. Almost all of my meals are very well rounded meals. But during those very intense 9 months, I cut unnecessary calories by a ton. Very low carbs (breeds, pastas,etc) and high protein. I was probably eating better than most athletes in terms of nutrient consumption. Alcohol and unneeded salts also took a hike. I was clean.

I definitely started to notice a change. I was packing on more muscle and shedding some fat. I even dramatically dropped down in clothing size. However I never got the results I was looking for. This totally bothered me as there were guys in the gym that I took notice of who drastically transformed in those 9 months. I was there so much I practically knew everyone and their schedules so it amazed me that their results were so incredible, and I was...alright.

My stats before September, 2015:
  • 6' 2"
  • 230lbs
  • 35-1/2" waist
  • BF% Unknown

My stats after September, 2015 (and still stable):
  • 6' 2"
  • 205lbs
  • 33-1/2" waist
  • BF% Unknown (I need to find this out)

I was recently venting to a marine buddy of mine whose body I've always been jealous of. After coming back home he was in great shape like almost everyone in active duty. HOWEVER he really exploded over the course of 3-4 months back in 2014 and I'd always been in awe of his progress. So while venting, he admitted that he had some "help" and really talked to me about the situation. Based off of what I was trying to do (cut a huge amount of fat, and gain SOME solid muscle), he and a pharm friend suggested a cycle for me...which I started officially on Monday.

The 12-week cycle is:
  • 300mg Test Prop Comp (75 Test P, 50 Mast, 50 Tren A) a week
  • 50mg Winny a day (AM & PM)
  • Noldavex and hCG for PCT
  • Some AI tabs IF needed

Diet is (morning to evening):
  • 50G Protein Shake /w Bananas and Blue Berries
  • Greek yogurt /w peanut butter
  • Meal Prep (chx/beef, veggies)
  • 20G Protein bar
  • Low fat/sodium soup OR frozen meal
  • Meal Prep (chx/beef, veggies)
  • 1 Gallon of Water MINIMUM

Workout Plan:
My first 4 weeks will consist of a superset workout plan called "The Fat-Busting Superset Workout" posted by "Muscle & Fitness" magazine (can't post link currently). BTW I'd love more workouts like these so if you guys can help and link me more to help my progress I'd DEFINITELY appreciate it.

I'll be tracking my progress here and listing stats as I get them and also pictures so I can visually track my progress.

Here's hoping for the best!

keep us updated.

FYI this 30g of carbs a day is so hard. I always seem to go over.

But since we last talked, diet has been:

P| 89 C| 12 F| 9

Meal Prep of baked chicken breast and greens (Perdue chicken, collard/kale greens)
P| 36 C| 12 F| 4

P| 89 C| 12 F| 9

And around all of that I have quick snacks of sugar free crunchy peanut butter, and pre/post workouts.

But as you can see, the "MEALS" of the day pretty much blow that 30g or less of carbs out of the water. And then my pre & post workout BCAA/Amino mix also adds more to that number. Outside of my totally dropping off the greens, I don't see how I can keep it to under 30g a day. And if I drop the greens, I'll have to sub Metamucil...which has even more carbs lol.

Peanut Butter (2 Tbsp)
P| 8 C| 7 F| 17

Any advice?

Ok, a few things:

It is 30g of Net Carbs. Not Total Carbs. Net Carbs are defined as Total Carbs less Fiber. Make sure you take fiber into consideration.

You can't have shakes with high carbs while on a keto diet. If you are going to have shakes, get ones that have less than 3g of Net carbs. The ones I get are found at my local Costco. Premier Protein. They have 160 calories, 30g protein, 2g net carbs and 3g fat in an 11oz serving. Better yet, eat chicken, fish, beef, etc. No peanut butter either as it has too many carbs. Definitely eat lots of vegetables that have high fiber content such as romaine, cabbage, tomatoes, etc.

Nobody said doing a Ketogenic diet was easy. Just remember... Net Carbs. Fiber is good! It fills you up so that you aren't as hungry.

I know what ketogenic dieting is. People make this stuff more complicated than it really is. If you're on gear you can simply go into a caloric deficit and do some cardio and the fat will come off if the diet is half-way decent.

I know what ketogenic dieting is. People make this stuff more complicated than it really is. If you're on gear you can simply go into a caloric deficit and do some cardio and the fat will come off if the diet is half-way decent.

I would argue that Keto is about as simple as it gets for dieting. Hardly making it more complicated once you under a the basic construct.

A very hard lesson learned over these past 2 days...

NEVER pin your thighs on or before leg day.

My legs didn't like that one bit. I'm just now able to walk properly again instead of doing the paraplegic-shuffle on the ground.

Ok so 4-weeks in and the diet and test seem to be doing a GREAT job. I'm dropping excess body fat at a good rate AND appear to be putting on a good amount of muscle even through a carb deficit.

HOWEVER...

I just got my labs and my doctor was not pleased. Apparently since switching from the Test-Prop comp, to Test E...my testosterone was off the charts at ">1500 ng/ml" :wtf:

As a reminder, my doses have been 1cc twice a week (Monday and Thursday) of Test E 250mg (500mg weekly). He's afraid that with my testosterone that high that I'm at risk for a stroke (as that's apparently what high levels of test cause).

I don't feel any different and don't want to stop the progress I've made, however I also want to heed his warning.

Should I half the dosage for a while until I get the numbers back to an acceptable level? Or just stop completely for right now?

What's been you guys experience?

Don't do that Winstrol, Your not ready and you don't need it. AS you've been told the work is in your diet. Your Test level is appropriate.
Good luck

Last edited:
Don't do that Winstrol, Your not ready and you don't need it. AS you've been told the work is in your diet. Your Test level is appropriate.
Good luck

Please be sure to read everything before you post. I've been off Winny for almost a month now. I'm on ONLY Test E.

Ok so 4-weeks in and the diet and test seem to be doing a GREAT job. I'm dropping excess body fat at a good rate AND appear to be putting on a good amount of muscle even through a carb deficit.

HOWEVER...

I just got my labs and my doctor was not pleased. Apparently since switching from the Test-Prop comp, to Test E...my testosterone was off the charts at ">1500 ng/ml" :wtf:

As a reminder, my doses have been 1cc twice a week (Monday and Thursday) of Test E 250mg (500mg weekly). He's afraid that with my testosterone that high that I'm at risk for a stroke (as that's apparently what high levels of test cause).

I don't feel any different and don't want to stop the progress I've made, however I also want to heed his warning.

Should I half the dosage for a while until I get the numbers back to an acceptable level? Or just stop completely for right now?

What's been you guys experience?

What did you expect your TT to go to on 500mg/wk? Of course it is going to be above 1500ng/dl.

No, high TT does not cause strokes. Your doc is an idiot. And you made a very poor choice to let your doc know that you are abusing steroids.

Remember to donate blood every 56 days while doing this to manage your hematocrit.

Back