My first cycle 18 years old

Hello guys,

This post is what steroid cycle i am planning to run very soon and my status

I am 18 years old
Current weight: 109 kg
Body fat percentage: 25/27% ish
I am somewhat around 180 cm

This is my story basically i began losing weight last September it was my first time going to the gym ever i freaking loved it so much back then i was 143 kg extremely high body fat percentage around 45% or more as I mentioned i never ever worked out before nonetheless i kept training very very hard i was going to the gym twice or 3 times a day for a full week i lost around 40 kg of fat and gained like 5 or 7 of muscle. My current lifts when eating relatively low carbs ( nothing too impressive since i am new to lifting)
Deadlift: 250 kg
Squat : 280 kg
Bench it's so low </3 it's like 100 kg tops
( please note that i am not a random guy i have been searching and researching everything about dieting three years before i started dieting and i am purely scientific so don't let my age be a reason to flame me)

For the cycle that i will be running:
I will be running a cutting cycle mainly to keep my body anabolic while going through extreme dieting so i can cut down the fat and greatly decrease my chances of getting any loose skin since I didn't get any yet

Test E for 12 weeks 350mg/week
Arimidix 1 Mg EOD for 13 weeks
And for pct i will be running
Nolvedex or clomid still not set on one of them.

My main concern is the high estro side that will come with this cycle since my BF is already high so what do you guys recommend and what are your views on this cycle and my current status!

Training:
Sunday: shoulder/ 1-2 hours of cardio
Monday: bicep and triceps/1 hour of cardio
Tuesday: rest from lifting/ 2 hours of cardio
Wednesday: back / 1 hour of cardio
Thursday: abs,forearms and traps/ 1 hour of cardio
I am not training leg so I don't get them any bigger cause my legs are literally enormous

Nutrition:
My nutrition will be a very deep calorie deficit of 1800 and my macros and everything will be planed by a professional nutritionist

First off, you are too young at 18 to do a cycle, second your bodyfat is way too high at 27% to cycle anything, be ready for high Estrogen levels and bad sides that come with that.
at this stage you MUST focus on your nutrition and diet plan because if properly done you will yield way better results and have a good time doing it.
Nothing worst that having to worry and experience bad gyno side effects with all the girls making fun of you, and they will too especially if your at the beach or pool having to wear a bra.
please read up here http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html and know what your getting into because once you cross the line, there aint no coming back...

Last edited:
"( please note that i am not a random guy i have been searching and researching everything about dieting three years before i started dieting and i am purely scientific so don't let my age be a reason to flame me) " so do some research also about steroids
1mg adex eod is too high dosage even with high bf and just 350mg test will not do the trick that you think... since it's a bit more (not much) of your natural production (if your natty production is high of course)

so at least 500-600mg with 0,25 - 0,50 adex eod but not 1mg

More research, young man.

Folks here are not flaming you because of your age but warning you that steroid use in your teens WILL damage you because you are not yet fully developed.

Don't believe me. Look it up.

If you have the drive to do it right, responsibly as an adult, you will be miles ahead. Good for you for caring this early. You could be a beast. Do it smart

First off, you are too young at 18 to do a cycle, second your bodyfat is way too high at 27% to cycle anything, be ready for high Estrogen levels and bad sides that come with that.
at this stage you MUST focus on your nutrition and diet plan because if properly done you will yield way better results and have a good time doing it.
Nothing worst that having to worry and experience bad gyno side effects with all the girls making fun of you, and they will too especially if your at the beach or pool having to wear a bra.
please read up here steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/664646-cycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html and know what your getting into because once you cross the line, there aint no coming back...
Thanks for the reply man i will definitely take your advice into consideration cheers!

Cheers man really appreciate it i am rethinking about it however what do you guys think of the cycle will it help me cut?

best cycle to cut at your young age of 18 is a good and solid MCT oil cycle as it will probably be the best for you, 3 teaspoons after every meal and also include lots of berries in your diet it will do wonders for you.

hope it works for you as good as it worked for me. :wavey:

Last edited:
Really stupid idea to start at 18... your body isnt even done developing yet. You really should wait until 25 its a way better way to do it.

Back