My first cycle advice please

Jj1720

Right in about 2/3 weeks I’m going be ready to start my first cycle. I’ve had advice from friends and the internet such suggesting just Test e and d-Bol

500mg Test e every Monday and Thursday for 14 weeks.

30mg dbol for 2 weeks everyday going up to 50mg for another 2 weeks everyday.

Is this any good? I’m just curious about using HGC and my PTC. I’ve got some Bayer HGC 5000iu i was wondering when to use this, how much and how long for. Also with PCT.. what to use, when to use and how much.

My stats are;

5”8
21 years old
180/185lbs
Been lifting for 5 years on and off.

Advice would be great! Thanks.

Look... you’re going to get bombarded by a bunch of knowledgeable guys on here about waiting until you’re older to start gear.

And they’re right. I wouldn’t touch anything (injectables, prohormones, etc) until you’re at least 25. UNLESS, there are major career/life benefits in the rare case you’re a college or pro athlete.

But as is often the case, you’ll run the cycle anyways, so for the sake of your health - I’ll answer your questions.

The amount of test and how often you’re injecting it is appropriate. I would drop the dbol though. Run test only for your first cycle. You need to know how your body reacts before you start stacking other drugs on top of it.

PCT - I cannot stress enough how important it is that you research and study a proper PCT protocol before you start your cycle. Also, have the items on hand before your first pin... do not wait last minute.

HCG - Also another subject you need to research thoroughly. There are so many different trains of thought on this compound and several different ways to use it.

That’s why I’m on here to get advice about HGC and PTC. Fair enough I’ll drop the Dbol for my first cycle... I still need answers on those two tricky subjects which I need advice on. I’ve been told to use nova 40mg for two weeks and 20mg for another two weeks. Start hgc two weeks - four weeks into my course. What dosage should I be taking and when?

Your body is in the process of being rebuilt, similar to an engine. You're going from a stock engine/body and your natural testosterone peak and body changes.

Taking a cycle now is like getting your car back from the mechanic, home install a NOS system and running it down the track.

You cant just remove the NOS and take it back.

This cycle will effect how your brain functions and shut off testosterone production during peak operating years. It will also shut off your testicles and sperm production.

You must maintain estrogen levels what is your AI?

HCG of some dose during the entire cycle.

Absolutely follow PCT

Get labs before you start. Those lab results are the goal after PCT.

it's very hard at your age to take any advice at all, much less advice to wait four years for something you want badly that seems in reach now.

But, you should wait. You can screw up or diminish precious parts of your HPTA that may never recover to the same level.

You would be far better served getting a diet coach like 3J and learning how to eat, and maximizing your workouts. You'll get much better and lasting results from that.

I did a similar cycle when I was a few years older than you and got minimal results. I just didn’t know enough about diet, training, or steroids. At the time, I didn’t think about or care about any possible physiological changes I might be making in my overall test production, etc. It didn’t seem to benefit or hurt me much, but I also didn’t know enough to manage sides and get bloodwork. I chose not to mess with gear for another 15 years, and only considered it after years of education, training and diet knowledge. Even now, I don’t feel like I have a complete grasp and have wasted time, money and experienced side effects that I was unable to control even by following everything I learned from the internet. My suggestion is to wait and only use when your own body is unable to keep up with your training..... much further down the road.

Ya gotta wait.....and then run test only. Also, your post says 500mg twice per week?!?!?!?! So 1g a week your first cycle?!? Ouch

Right in about 2/3 weeks I***8217;m going be ready to start my first cycle. I***8217;ve had advice from friends and the internet such suggesting just Test e and d-Bol

500mg Test e every Monday and Thursday for 14 weeks.

30mg dbol for 2 weeks everyday going up to 50mg for another 2 weeks everyday.

Is this any good? I***8217;m just curious about using HGC and my PTC. I***8217;ve got some Bayer HGC 5000iu i was wondering when to use this, how much and how long for. Also with PCT.. what to use, when to use and how much.

My stats are;

5***8221;8
21 years old
180/185lbs
Been lifting for 5 years on and off.

Advice would be great! Thanks.

Am I reading this Correctly

500 Mg of Test E every Monday and Thursday ?
Or is it 250 Mg every Monday and Thursday, cause if it's the above, that's Way Too Much for most Cycles, let alone your 1st.

I would Drop the Dbol, and just do the Test for your 1st Cycle.
This way you see how your Body respond's to the Test.

If you do both Compounds and run into a Problem.
You won't be certain which Compound is causing it.................................. JP
P.S.
Read the Sticky on 1st Cycle's ~ Lot's of Great Info there !

He obviously didn't hear what he wanted to hear and is just not comin back. Maybe he will check in before he starts? Would be nice of he used some of the knowledge around here to make his plans before starting. Oh well.....fingers crossed he will come back

thanks for the love brother..

yes, please email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com to inquire
it's very hard at your age to take any advice at all, much less advice to wait four years for something you want badly that seems in reach now.

But, you should wait. You can screw up or diminish precious parts of your HPTA that may never recover to the same level.

You would be far better served getting a diet coach like 3J and learning how to eat, and maximizing your workouts. You'll get much better and lasting results from that.

Back