My first cycle Anavar/Clen FEMALE need advice please help

jayjayt

My ANAVAR/CLEN cycle will look like this once I start. Can I get any advice on this as everyone's feedback would be truly appreciated.

My main goal is toning/defining my upper body and adding muscle to my lower body.

STATS:

25 yo
Female
5'8
142lbs
BF: 18% - 20% im not sure exactly I will be testing next week to find out for sure this is just depending on my past fitness BF tests. I've stayed pretty much the same if anything a little less muscle definition.

I want to run the Anavar for 8 weeks and will be doing Clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. I was suggested this option so my body doesn't get immune to Clen. But regarding upping the doses of both Anavar/Clen does it look right? I would really appreciate any further advice/options regarding dosage.

Week 1: 2.5 mg Anavar/ 10mcg Clen
Week 2: 2.5 mg Anavar / 20mcg Clen
Week 3: 5.0 mg Anavar
Week 4: 5.0 mg Anavar
Week 5: 10.0 mg Anavar/30mcg Clen
Week 6: 15.0 mg Anavar/40mcg Clen
Week 7: 5.0 mg Anavar
Week 8: 10.0 mg Anavar

Training days are usually 5-6 days a week
Workouts Consist of lifting usually focusing on one muscle but two days of the week I do Back/Biceps, Chest/Triceps. I workout legs twice a week one day heavy the other light/moderate depending on recovery as usually I push myself to the point I am sore the next day.

I do Cardio every gym day before or after workouts. I usually aim for moderate to HIIT but I don't go over 15 minutes.

Diet goals are usually met I eat healthy 90% of the time if their is anything I crave I look for a healthier option if not I will indulge here and there only if I've earned it and that is depending on how hard I pushed myself at the gym. I also am a social smoker but I will be quitting once I start my cycle. I don't drink either.

Thanks y'all look forward to all your advice

Much love, JY

Only? I have why ramp the Anavar up and down my wife stays at same dose entire cycle a good first timer dose is 10'mg 5 mg am 5 mg pm I don't think u will
See any results at 2.5 mg that is a normal
Medical dose
We don't use clen can't stand the jitters but it looks right to me best of luck we hope u reach all ur goals

Last edited:
Hi mountain man, thank you for the reply again! Ok so I should stay at a steady dose say can I keep it at 5mg the whole cycle? I've just read a lot about side effects by increasing dosage that's the only worry I have

As for Clen I frikking love the feeling it really encourages me to push my self considering I'm not a fan of cardio and it also suppresses my appetite which is a bonus.

I also had my bf tested today I'm at 20.9%. I was way off by my quesses lol anywho I was told to get to my goal which is around 17% I need to lose 6lbs fat and put on 2lbs of muscle.

Back