My First Cycle Ever - Winstrol

post or pre cycle therapy....its all over the site type it in the top in the search drop down

fuck you are active and thats good i think you should honestly try the legal suppliments first ..ok give that a shot....but like i say to all...that enter the realm of SEAN USMC....if we cant change your mind.i might as well make sure you dont fuck urself up....im here if all else fails..i think we all are

Thanks bro! I truly appreciate that.

I'm not gonna freak out at you like some here, at 21 your gonna do what your gonna do.
If you want to grow you have to eat.
300 grams of protein is going to do way more for you than Winstrol (winny) and whatever you are eating now.
Go buy a boatload of lean meats , some protein powder, and maybe a N.O. supplement if you want a little push in the gym.

^
But he doesn't want to gain any significant amount of weight.

I don't understand why he seeks gear.

Lol did you say youve already taken a couple of tablets? and then go on to say you dont know what pct?

You will really fuck your body if you dont slow things down and do some research man...

^

dude, of course he wants to hop on gear. i mean, he's already worked out for 18 long, grueling months, i cant imagine what he's been through. AND his buddy has alot of intelligence...this kids life is really hard. i would never have enough discipline to work out for that long. but wait a sec., you can already see his top two abs, thats quite a monstrous feat! at this point, at 165 soft lbs., the only way to improve is drugs...he's clearly put in his time and worked rrrrreeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy hard.

^

ya i see that now, I hope he sees there isn't much point for him to be on, and Winstrol (winny) at that, you couldn't pay me to touch that .

Well if that's the case then noone should take any form of steroid as everything is attainable by (extremely) hard work and eating.

I'm not saying you're wrong but my friend took Winstrol (winny) when he was younger and he said he went to the doctors after and there was no problem with his liver or cholestrol or blood. And he's not balding.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just curious because I have seen contradicting reports.

Also, I'll look into post cycle therapy (pct) but what is it?

don't touch anything, ur safer running around Compton screaming "KKK FOR LIFE". DO SOME RESEARCH, u claim uve read from other sites and have been reading, BULL. If you don't know what post cycle therapy (pct) is, then don't even fuckin bother with AAS. You're trying to fish for some answers right now, we told u over and over again TEST ONLY FIRST CYCLE.

don't touch anything, ur safer running around Compton screaming "KKK FOR LIFE". DO SOME RESEARCH, u claim uve read from other sites and have been reading, BULL. If you don't know what post cycle therapy (pct) is, then don't even fuckin bother with AAS. You're trying to fish for some answers right now, we told u over and over again TEST ONLY FIRST CYCLE.

hahahahah

When I started here, I felt like such a noob, but thinking back I feel insanely educated compared to half of the people who come around here, and I still don't know fuck all compared to the vets around here. This is a place for learning, but it isn't a place for you to ask how to do everything so you don't have to do any leg work. Go spend a few months researching shit. I would feel embarrassed asking questions this fucking stupid. Do you think that everyone is going to think you've actually done your research before asking us to spoonfeed you the answers. The best part is when they ignore them after.

Back