My First Cycle Ever - Winstrol

Uturn

I've been going to the gym for about a year and a half now. I'm 21 years-old, currently 5'8, 165lbs. I've definately seen some improvements and I've grown muscle in the 18 months that I've been to the gym. However, I wasn't satisfied completely and after speaking with my cousin's boyfriend (who's 5'8 200 lbs..strong guy) he almost got me to go for steroids, but I wasn't into the "BIG" look too much. I want to add muscle, but to an extent. So he also told me about Winstrol, and after doing some online researching, I decided to go with this as I want to put on some weight, but I also want to be tone.

I've read online, it's bad for your liver, can cause joint pain, rare occasions of acne etc. Anything else anyone's experience? I don't want to damage myself.

My cousin's boyfriend also told me I have to eat well...like 300 grams per day etc and that as long as I work every muscle group at least once a week, I'll be fine and I will see changes/results. Is this true? Or are there shades of gray in there?

If anyone could help me with a diet, that would be awesome, that's something I need help with (even though her b/f has given me a diet to follow).

I'll be doing this for six weeks and then I'm done (for now?).

The good seems to outweigh the bad, so I went for it and took my first one earlier today. But so I could get more educated on how this works and if it truly does work I signed up to this forum. I've never done anything like this before, so I just want to know if anyone has tips for me. It would be greatly appreciated. :)

ok, firstly IMO you are a little young to start using AAS. You may not have finished growing at 21? that aside, i wouldnt use Winstrol (winny), Anavar (var) is by far superior, as the results are equally as good if not better than Winstrol (winny) AND there are vitrually no sides. Safest Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) around (except too high dosages can be tough on the liver but not as bad as winny) another side of Winstrol (winny) is major hairloss.....(if u prone to MPB)

Fuk read all my post i have a great rep on this site......test.test...test .....is all u need for your 1st cycle...no more no less i posted this about 20 times....

dude, nothing you said was good. don't do it, thats all i feel like typing right now.

LMFAO!

Mate everything you said was terrible, your friend is a dud and you should not touch any sort of steroid full stop.. If you spent even 20 minutes reading through this site, you would find that what you plan on doing is wrong in every aspect.

jesus fukn christ ....read young blood before you throw youself to the wolfs...

What's so bad about it? Isn't test to bulk up? I want to gain a few lbs but I don't want to be BIG. I play soccer & dance in contests so gaining too much weight isn't a goal of mine.

and dance...ummm ok...test will give you some size but all and every first cycle should only be test ...ok tiny dancer....dont mix it up test at low mounts a week would be fine im on a 1,200mg a week thats because im focused on getting to the size i want ....small for you like 500mg tops you will be fine ok....

Even if he did know what he was talking about, at 165lbs I wouldn't even touch gear, he would have plenty to gain naturally by the sounds of things..

yeah your fukn right BUSHO...protien shakes and a good base of working out will help alot......i agree totally...go telln on the mountain bro..

What's so bad about it? Isn't test to bulk up? I want to gain a few lbs but I don't want to be BIG. I play soccer & dance in contests so gaining too much weight isn't a goal of mine.

then WHY THE FUCK are you gonna use any steroids. fukin eat
man you knwo the answer already so if you dont liek it stop fishing and waiting to hear what you want to hear. Winstrol (winny) is bad regardless i feel and as an only oral worse and as a first cycle just ideotic.
test! dont whanna bulk?
then eastand work out.
godammin im getting tierd of thes posts.

if you read for liek 20 min on cycles and first cycles you woudl know NO oral only and atleast NO WINNT ONLY/ORAL cycle.

im not typing any more
every one is gonna tell you the same thing.

var isnt to bad but ALOT of $$ if that isnt an issue let me know. but other then that test
so use a lowr dose if u dont want to be to bloated.

yeah your fukn right BUSHO...protien shakes and a good base of working out will help alot......i agree totally...go telln on the mountain bro..

Well my friend has lots of knowledge on steroids and he says Winstrol (winny) is perfect for what I'm targetting for. I may be wrong, that's why I'm on here asking. If you guys could give me reasons (besides the WTFFFF do something else) I'd be more convinced about stopping before I start.

Here's a little more info on me...

-I've been hitting the gym for 18 months.
-I'm not fat, but I'm not skinny.
-You can kinda see my top two abs, but the donut and love handles are apparant. I want to trim that down.
-I went to a local LA Fitness 2 months ago and they did one of those BF% tests on me and I came out to 12.7%. (It was the test they just do with your hands on the machine so I don't know how accurate that is?)
-I repeat I do NOT want to get big. Not even huge. 5 lbs of muscle mass would be more than enough, I just want to achieve that lean look.
-I hit the gym 3 to 4 times a week depending on school and homework and I play soccer 2x (saturdays & sundays).

then WHY THE FUCK are you gonna use any steroids. fukin eat
man you knwo the answer already so if you dont liek it stop fishing and waiting to hear what you want to hear. Winstrol (winny) is bad regardless i feel and as an only oral worse and as a first cycle just ideotic.
test! dont whanna bulk?
then eastand work out.
godammin im getting tierd of thes posts.

if you read for liek 20 min on cycles and first cycles you woudl know NO oral only and atleast NO WINNT ONLY/ORAL cycle.

im not typing any more
every one is gonna tell you the same thing.

var isnt to bad but ALOT of $$ if that isnt an issue let me know. but other then that test
so use a lowr dose if u dont want to be to bloated.

Roid rage much?

I understand that you guys say "read" but I've read, and not just on this forum, but also on other websites and I've gotten mixed reactions. Geez, maybe I should've signed up to a different forum and asked this question.

simpe you dont need steroids and putting you body thru it for somthing you can giet in a few months thru food is dumb.
whinny is bad for cholestrol/liver/blood/hair. AND your NATTTY testosteron production. it will STOP your natral production. do you knwo what post cycle therapy (pct) is?
search PCT.

pleas guy where all telling you no for a reez.
i wont even do Winstrol (winny) and i take testE/cyp, deca,dbol,tbol,var.provirion. probibly tren over Winstrol (winny) but havent tryed tren yet. is tempting thow.

Well my friend has lots of knowledge on steroids and he says Winstrol (winny) is perfect for what I'm targetting for. I may be wrong, that's why I'm on here asking. If you guys could give me reasons (besides the WTFFFF do something else) I'd be more convinced about stopping before I start.

Here's a little more info on me...

-I've been hitting the gym for 18 months.
-I'm not fat, but I'm not skinny.
-You can kinda see my top two abs, but the donut and love handles are apparant. I want to trim that down.
-I went to a local LA Fitness 2 months ago and they did one of those BF% tests on me and I came out to 12.7%. (It was the test they just do with your hands on the machine so I don't know how accurate that is?)
-I repeat I do NOT want to get big. Not even huge. 5 lbs of muscle mass would be more than enough, I just want to achieve that lean look.
-I hit the gym 3 to 4 times a week depending on school and homework and I play soccer 2x (saturdays & sundays).

fuck you are active and thats good i think you should honestly try the legal suppliments first ..ok give that a shot....but like i say to all...that enter the realm of SEAN USMC....if we cant change your mind.i might as well make sure you dont fuck urself up....im here if all else fails..i think we all are

simpe you dont need steroids and putting you body thru it for somthing you can giet in a few months thru food is dumb.
whinny is bad for cholestrol/liver/blood/hair. AND your NATTTY testosteron production. it will STOP your natral production. do you knwo what post cycle therapy (pct) is?
search PCT.

pleas guy where all telling you no for a reez.
i wont even do Winstrol (winny) and i take testE/cyp, deca,dbol,tbol,var.provirion. probibly tren over Winstrol (winny) but havent tryed tren yet. is tempting thow.

Well if that's the case then noone should take any form of steroid as everything is attainable by (extremely) hard work and eating.

I'm not saying you're wrong but my friend took Winstrol (winny) when he was younger and he said he went to the doctors after and there was no problem with his liver or cholestrol or blood. And he's not balding.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just curious because I have seen contradicting reports.

Also, I'll look into post cycle therapy (pct) but what is it?

Back