My First cycle, i need help with HCG dosing and timing

ramymounir

Hi

I have started my first cycle after reading and researching etc, but i am still not sure if i am doing the right thing when it comes to HCG. there are different opinions, but i am not convinced that i should be taking hcg during pct, so please if you this is your opinion you can just ignore my post.

I am taking test e 500 mg (250mg x2) weekly for 10 weeks

thats it.. i might take anavar the last month if i see no sides the first 6 weeks.

this is my second week, and i started since day one takiing HCG 250 I.u twice a week

i just need to make sure if i should keep taking the hcg twice a week thorough out the entire cycle till the last test pin or is it wrong to take it for 10 weeks straight?
and should i maintain the dose or should i increase it towards the end of the cycle?

I might be able to get human grade anavar Alliance pharmaceuticals, in case i decide to take it ,and i succeed in finding it, should i take the same dose like the one that comes from ugls? or is the real stuff more effective and should be taken in lower doses?

125 iu s -250 iu s 2 or 3 times a week is usually enough to keep my boy s up to size and in the game as much as they can be when hpta is suppressed...

maintain your hcg dose throughout the course of the cycle .
dose your anavar (wither ugl or not) assuming that a 10mg tab is exactly that, 10mg (nothing more nothing less)

This is a learning process and while there are some concrete guidelines you will need to find ur sweet spot s with dosing, injection time s and what compounds work best w less sides.

Roush nailed it, as usual. Varying doses, once ur dialed in is not good although hcg as an anciliary is not as potentially problematic.

Hi

I have started my first cycle after reading and researching etc, but i am still not sure if i am doing the right thing when it comes to HCG. there are different opinions, but i am not convinced that i should be taking hcg during pct, so please if you this is your opinion you can just ignore my post.

I am taking test e 500 mg (250mg x2) weekly for 10 weeks

thats it.. i might take anavar the last month if i see no sides the first 6 weeks.

this is my second week, and i started since day one takiing HCG 250 I.u twice a week

i just need to make sure if i should keep taking the hcg twice a week thorough out the entire cycle till the last test pin or is it wrong to take it for 10 weeks straight?
and should i maintain the dose or should i increase it towards the end of the cycle?

I might be able to get human grade anavar Alliance pharmaceuticals, in case i decide to take it ,and i succeed in finding it, should i take the same dose like the one that comes from ugls? or is the real stuff more effective and should be taken in lower doses?

Do they even make non-pharmaceutical grade anavar (i.e. veterinary)?

Do they even make non-pharmaceutical grade anavar (i.e. veterinary)?

Thanks for the replies guys

as far as i know from what i read.. the default is that anavar is fake cause it is expensive, and it is very rare to see pure anavar. most of the time it is a mix of dbol, and winstrol.

Roush

should i inject my last HCG together with the last test e injection? i read that the last week i should double to hug dose to give the testicles something like a shock before i start the PCT..

as for the anavar.. how many mg should i be taking daily as a first time user in order to see a sating result?

First cycle so why stack anything. have you not been reading what is BEST for 1st cycle. You are using an AI aren't you?

Keep it simple NO Anavar. :dunno:

Thanks for the replies guys

as far as i know from what i read.. the default is that anavar is fake cause it is expensive, and it is very rare to see pure anavar. most of the time it is a mix of dbol, and winstrol.

Roush

should i inject my last HCG together with the last test e injection? i read that the last week i should double to hug dose to give the testicles something like a shock before i start the PCT..

as for the anavar.. how many mg should i be taking daily as a first time user in order to see a sating result?

That is in regard to UGL. Not the stuff you buy at the pharmacy with a prescription.

why is everyone coming giving a general answer? no one said precise numbers and timings in regards to HCG or Anavar!

well that would be like us telling you the exact number of beers you should drink when you hang out with your buddies ,, its kinda up to YOU to decide, everyone is different.

if it were me, I would run 500 iu a week of HCG (250iu x 2 times per week) , and 50mg of Var a day (splitting up the dosages throughout the day)

Back