My First cycle: Testosterone and Winny Cycle Experience and thoughts

Cam01

Well, These are my thoughts on the cycle.
I will try to explain as much as I can remember throughout the cycle.

I will tell you guys a little about me so you can get an idea as to who I am and give you a clearer picture.

Now...
My name Is Cantinflas Marque. Im from chile.

I disliked how I looked after 19 (at 17 I was shredded), and by 21 I had an accident which fcked me up pretty bad, and had to take 3 yrs off work, so after a year of therapy (accident was in 07) I stayed home and got fed up of it. Being home all the time I fought wit my girl a lot and finally, neither of us could take it, so, we ended the relation.
So, being home alone, I was super bored! Didn't have money, my friends were... just not there anymore

So... I was a bit skinny and didn't quite get the attention from the girlies like I hopped I would, so I wanted to get back into the gym and get into shape (and not the Round shape, if u know what i mean lol).
But, I wasn't motivated nor did I have the knowledge enough to get to where I wanted to get to.
So, one day when I went to rent a movie, the guy working there was pretty damn big (actual bodybuilder), so I asked for advice and he said: "bro, I work-out at So-and-so gym, if u want, get a membership and we'll work-out together" So, I was like "yea, bro, for sure" so, I drove to "so-and-so" gym, and got membership!
Going forward wit my story, I started working out just as he did. He was in "cut-period" for a contest that was coming up, so, I followed his diet to the "T." I ate Tilapia and veggies 4 times per day + 2 eggs and a can of tuna in the morning, mixed. Plus milk.
Forwarding time; I got to 165lbs at, I would guess, 9% bf. I looked nice, but, I still wasn't quite happy. Let me not forget to mention that: I was taking a load of supplements. Not creatine, not just yet.
So, one day driving to buy my food, I saw a gym/warehouse, so I stopped to get info on getting my bf measured. But, the guy there convinced me he could get me where I wanted to be. He tested bf, gave me the diet and the whole nine.
So, I started the next day. Week-by-week my weight started to increase (mind you, I was doing as the bodybuilder was: very low carbs). Mainly cause I started increasing my carb intake (but, half way through that gym time, I added creatine E).
But, the guy turned out to be a fucking prick! So, after my 2 month contract, I was out that biatch! I felt as though I acquired the knowledge that I needed to be on my own.
So, after much training and eating, I felt as though I was getting heavier (I got to 185lbs but at like 13-14%bf), but not necessarily muscle weight. So, I once again started to lower my carbs. Not as drastic as before, but a bit lower than I was consuming. And I dropped that weight quite fast! But, I could not seem to surpass 170-175lbs.
So, to the next chapter, I found this forum. I acquired much, much knowledge through this here forum! Better yet, let me rephrase that: I acquired all my knowledge through here! About almost a yr buggin' wit random "Noob" questions. So, I finalized the deal. I ordered through Naps.

Now, forwarding the story. I took basically two months off everything; gym, supplements and even creatine. I went from 174lbs to 163 within those two months.
I finally got my gear.
I started the cycle 2 weeks after.
Now, before I stopped for those two months, I was 174lbs, benched roughly 285lbs, had 16.5' biceps. etc.

When I measured my self after those 2 months, I'd gone down to 15.4 biceps. Sad, I know!
So, I started and within a week, I was back to about 16' biceps, following week, I was at 16.5'.
But forwarding the cycle, I did not really see any difference till the 6th week! I started to think that even juice could not help. But, the 6th week I really started to notice. My biceps were almost 17', my shoulders had always been my weak upper body muscle! But, I put emphasis on them. And let me tell you. It works...and works great! I did not really notice much gain in power. But, definitely in size!
It got me to 186lbs at like 10-11%bf. My shoulders did actually gain a bit of power, but not any other muscle, really.
I ordered 2 vials thinking it would last me for the 20 shots (500mg/week), but It only lasted me for 18 shots (8 weeks, 250mg/ Wed and Sun).
Now, I did not really suffer any sides. Wit exception of acne on my shoulders. But, I bought Vitamin E cream, and acne cream + I got special acne soap-at Walmart-and always wiped after work-outs.
No hair loss, no anger etc.
I did notice something odd that I never heard off in here. My hands felt like they were growing as well, My jaw seems to be wider and that's about it.
BTW, if anything, I was less angry. Maybe cause I felt more confident..? I normally had a short fuse (yea, even tho I was little lol) so yea.
My diet consisted of a lot of grinned meat, tilapia and shakes. Towards the end, I had to go to Jersey for 5 days and had to stop the gym and food. I ate w/e when ever when I was there, but, I did inject the day i left. then, the following weekend I went to HHN at Orlando, FL (so, my diet consited of w/e for those two days, but I still took my winny).
So, now you see. If you're on your cycle, if you need time off, just continue the gear like u should. If it's a long ester, you'll be fine. Just try not to pass more than a week.

I might have left some things out. I'll post along as I remember. If you have any questions, ask.
Please! Dont tell me what I did wrong! It's done! Just sharing my story.

I ran Winstrol (winny) for 6 weeks. 20/30/50/50/80/20

Test Cyp for 8 weeks
500/week Wed N Sun

I will be running Nolva for PCT even though i take Zoloft for Depression and they sort of counter one another. They fight for the same path, but Zoloft is a low inhibitter, so its not that bad (i read an article, but I dont remember exactly how it went).
BTW, I felt super happy during the cycle!

I will post up some pics later.

Thanks for sharing cam!

So, after all that was said and done... Would you have done anything differently?

Cycle extenstion maybe?

Last edited:
I would have gotten 3 vials. But, not really anything. I got a lot of knowledge here, but experience beats all the advice u can get..!

haha I bet you don't even need zoloft running test. I'm surprised you didn't get major testicle pain while on the test from negative feedback. Have you checked your natty t count?

haha I bet you don't even need zoloft running test. I'm surprised you didn't get major testicle pain while on the test from negative feedback. Have you checked your natty t count?

I was on cycle for long time...just got of few weeks ago...still bustin nutz..no issues!
was a no post cycle therapy (pct) adventure for me...maybe I'm lucky? But I had all the post cycle therapy (pct) shit on hand..

going for blood levels next week..

Nah, im good. My nuts are...lets just say im nutless right now! But im busting fine.. Thank you very much. Lol

Back