My first cycle Var/Test e

Lsmaxt

Hello everyone, I am new to the forums so please excuse me if any of this goes against you're rules or is in the wrong section. A little info on myself, I am 20 years old. 6'1 174lbs. I am looking to add test e into my current anavar only cycle. (I know I will probably get mad hate for running a oral only cycle). I just didn't have access to any test or anything at the time but now that I am about just over 2 weeks into my var cycle I am able to get my hands on some test e. Would it be ideal to just keep running my var and start my test as soon as it gets here? I have about 6-8 weeks worth of var, currently doing 30mgs in the morning and 30mgs at night. I have put loads of research into pct, AI's, side effects and the whole nine yards for test. I am just curious, should I run arimidex from my first pin or just use it if I feel gyno? I have read sooo many forum posts and they all seem to have different opinions, just hoping to clear the few questions I have left. Thank you to anyone who gives any information, all is appreciated! Oh I almost forgot to mention, I am going to be using medi* test. Also wondering what size needles I should purchase, I have a friend that is going to be running the same cycle so we are just going to pin each other.

Last edited:
dont run AI until you know you need it. and always pin with slin needles, no pain

diet is key so get lean with test and then run some anavar

medi...as in from thailand? if so they suck ass

dont run AI until you know you need it. and always pin with slin needles, no pain

diet is key so get lean with test and then run some anavar

medi...as in from thailand? if so they suck ass

what size is slim? Sorry for my lack of knowledge. And no they are from canada. I have like 3 weeks worth of var left maybe 4. Should I just keep taking them and start pinning? I was going to get some clen for the end of my 10-12 week cycle to clean up a bit of body fat.

bodyfat is all diet, dont use what can be fixed with a diet. slinpins = insulin needles. so the very small ones. 3-4 weeks of anavar isnt going to make much to any difference really, regardless when you take them.

how is your diet like, any pics?

bodyfat is all diet, dont use what can be fixed with a diet. slinpins = insulin needles. so the very small ones. 3-4 weeks of anavar isnt going to make much to any difference really, regardless when you take them.

how is your diet like, any pics?

I don't have any pics but my diet is usually 1-2 cups of oats in the am along with some eggs, 3-4 usually just toss them in my shake with my creatine and glutamine. Usually try to get some chicken breast or rice in after my workout (usually 10 am) then for dinner it usually varies.. But it is a solid meal, veggys, meat etc.. so I am assuming on a regular day I am hitting 170 ish grams of protein. I drink like 2L of chocolate milk throughout the day whenever I feel I need a bit of protein.

I don't have any pics but my diet is usually 1-2 cups of oats in the am along with some eggs, 3-4 usually just toss them in my shake with my creatine and glutamine. Usually try to get some chicken breast or rice in after my workout (usually 10 am) then for dinner it usually varies.. But it is a solid meal, veggys, meat etc.. so I am assuming on a regular day I am hitting 170 ish grams of protein. I drink like 2L of chocolate milk throughout the day whenever I feel I need a bit of protein.

chocolate milk for protein? haha dear lord. your 'diet' sounds like a mess to be honest. dont get offended i am just giving my opinion based on my experience and many years of coaching i have done. nobody who looks good does that. do you know how much sugar you are getting with that sweet milk? sugar is poison basically

chocolate milk for protein? haha dear lord. your 'diet' sounds like a mess to be honest. dont get offended i am just giving my opinion based on my experience and many years of coaching i have done. nobody who looks good does that. do you know how much sugar you are getting with that sweet milk? sugar is poison basically

Forgot to mention it's the reduced sugar, and i don't consider that to be my main intake of protein. I just don't have the money to dump on protein powder so it works for me when I need.

Forgot to mention it's the reduced sugar, and i don't consider that to be my main intake of protein. I just don't have the money to dump on protein powder so it works for me when I need.

protein powders are shit, FOOD is the main food for your body. i havent taken a shake in years. i eat FOOD as we all should and not just any food, but quality food: nothing preprocessed or plastic packaging, all real foods

Welcome to ology.

Please read this thread and all its links. Your post said you did all kinds of research yet you don't know about syringes, and taking an AI. Your also ti young to be starting AAS you have plenty of natty potential yet.

In this thread pay attention to tge young and steroids

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a.../675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

Start the adex with your first pin .25mg EOD to start. Then adjust with blood work mid way if needed.

You didn't say your bf% but if your pinning your glutes a slin pin isn't going to do it. 25 g 1 1/2 for glutes.

Welcome to ology.

Please read this thread and all its links. Your post said you did all kinds of research yet you don't know about syringes, and taking an AI. Your also ti young to be starting AAS you have plenty of natty potential yet.

In this thread pay attention to tge young and steroids

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a.../675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

Start the adex with your first pin .25mg EOD to start. Then adjust with blood work mid way if needed.

You didn't say your bf% but if your pinning your glutes a slin pin isn't going to do it. 25 g 1 1/2 for glutes.

NO! horrid advice to start with an AI when he doesnt know if he needs it. just horrid.

protein powders are shit, FOOD is the main food for your body. i havent taken a shake in years. i eat FOOD as we all should and not just any food, but quality food: nothing preprocessed or plastic packaging, all real foods

Thats just it, I get mostly all of my protein from food so I don't feel the need for shakes.

Back