My first cycle

Just did the first shot of week 3... Injection site's are usually sore for a lot of days. Strength gains have been phenomenal... By the 1st shot of week 2, i was up 9lbs.. but today i weighed myself and i havent gained any weight in the past week.. Is this normal? Should i up the calories?

chidoks said:
Injection site's are usually sore for a lot of days.

That's normal.

chidoks said:
By the 1st shot of week 2, i was up 9lbs.. but today i weighed myself and i havent gained any weight in the past week.. Is this normal?

The initial weight gain was likely water weight. This is completely normal.

chidoks said:
Should i up the calories?

There's no downside to doing so if you are bulking. I say go for it.

chidoks said:
Right now, i'm just trying to get all my research done before i embark on anything..
Smart. Good for you!

I'm thinking of running a cycle of only test enan. @ 400mg for 10 weeks. I plan to split it up between two injections per week.
:yesway:

I was also thinking of running arimidex or liquidex during the cycle to reduce bloat.
Definitly a good plan. Read my test and anavar cycole in the my cycle forum.Yu'll find some good info on arimidex.

Now for pct, i was thinking of nolva and clomid.
SOunds good. At what doses? I'd recomend 50mg clomid and 33mg nolva for week one and two. Week 3-4 20mg nolvadex and then you can continiue nolva at 10-20mg ED longer than 4 weeks if you feel you need it. This is a modified dosing of pheedn'os post cycle therapy (pct).

Do i need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on such a cycle?
Yes. For the cost of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) it would be crazy not to run it., As far as dosing I run 900iu every week. Split up into 4 inj's.

Also, i'm not too familiar with injections.. i was reading someone's log and there was something about oils.. what are the oils used for?
THe terst you will be injecting is oil based. YOu inject oil.

what size needle and syringe do i need?
25g x1" 3cc/ml syringe. YOu should also buy some drawing pins like 18 or 19g

and how do i measure using a syringe?
Simple. YOu test vial or amps will say xmg/ml. Fro example my galenika test amps are 250mg/ml So there is 250mg of gear in one ml of solution. YOur syringe will say 1cc/ml on the side and you draw to there. AMps are nice because you just draw it all out and inj. Vials are ok to though.

does the test need to be refrigerated?
No. Actually room temp in the dark is fine but heat it up before you inj. It make severything go easier.

do i need anything else?
slin pins for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), ancillary supps. I'd start with sawpalmetto, fish oil and liver protection. DOn't forget protein powder

if i cant get my hands on enan., will sust250 be a good substitute for a first cycle?
IMO no. There is no reason test E shouldn't be available. IT is the most commonly used. Most sources carry many different brands of this one type. If it isn't available get test cypionate. If you run into probs PM me.

:)

Edit: I'm such a retard. I thought this was a new post. Well i'll leave it here. Maybe it will help someone else. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
lol.. its ok, i've been following your cycle.. i modeled my cycle after yours minus the var

roccodart440 said:
:)

Edit: I'm such a retard. I thought this was a new post. Well i'll leave it here. Maybe it will help someone else. :rolleyes:

Back