My First Radical Cycle! (partially idiotic)

Nickhubes

Week 1: Test Prop 100 eod
Week 2: Test Prop 100 eod than switched to sustanon 250
Week 3: Sustanon at 500mg week.
Week 4: sust @ 500 week and Tren Enth 500 mg week
Week 5: Sust 500/Tren 250
Week 6: Same
Week 7: Same Test, Dropped Tren due to having no caber.
Week 8: Same Test
Week 9:Back to test Prop eod
Week 10: Test Prop e3d
Week 11: Erase Pro for pct. 2 a day.
Week 12: 1 a day
Week 13: 1 a day

I can't wait to hear the criticism on this cycle. I know it was goofy. I feel fantastic right now after my pct. The erase pro eliminated the bit of puff nips I had. Libido is great.

I wanted to extend my cycle, but my gear didn't arrive in time and my proper pct didn't show either. No worries though. It'll be used for next cycle.

My results? I lift for strength mostly. Bench Press went from 315 to 350 (or 330x3, even better). Squat improved but no PR's (quad keeps getting injured) . Hit 455x5 beltless pretty smoothly. Deadlift went from 540 to 570 and then hit 560x3 during pct, 600 should fall next workout. Seated Overhead 215 to 225x6. Im 5'9 20 y/o. Started at 183lbs. Maxed out at 209lbs, and now maintaining a hard physique at 200lbs.

Enjoyed the cycle. Can't wait until the next one. Feel free to question or criticize.

P.S. You're supposed to taper off with test prop usually. Makes for a smoother come off. Learned that from a professional ;) If i had an oral i would of tapered off with that after the prop for ten days, but my brother decided to eat all the dbol. Until next time. Cheers.

Be sure to study all the sticky threads here to back up all your choices posted before you move forward. Keep us posted!

This hurt my brain to read lol. Maybe some better cycle planning for next time would do you some good.

Back