My first steriod cycle ever..

Muayad

Hi all.... I'm 24 years old and I'm about to begin with my first steroid cycle. I'm going to take Dbol and Test. Dbol: first week 10 mg, w2: 20, w3+w4: 30, w5: 20, w6: 10. As you can see I have planned to take a low dosage to decrease the negative side effects from dbol. But the question is how many Test ml should i take ?
Ps: weight 72 kg, height 174 cm

Your concept using dbol in that fashion is skewed. Low doses won't exactly prevent sides. First cycles are just test only. Many reasons for this. Get used to pinning different muscle groups, getting bloodwork done to make sure e2 is being managed with proper ai dose, and running a proper pct are just a few. Read the link posted above. Save the dbol. Been running gear for a long time and I don't use orals. My reasons are for liver toxicity and unwanted injuries due to rapid strength increase. Gains are mostly quick to come and quick to go on orals. Not saying they don't have their place. My point is noobs don't need to use them.

Your concept using dbol in that fashion is skewed. Low doses won't exactly prevent sides. First cycles are just test only. Many reasons for this. Get used to pinning different muscle groups, getting bloodwork done to make sure e2 is being managed with proper ai dose, and running a proper pct are just a few. Read the link posted above. Save the dbol. Been running gear for a long time and I don't use orals. My reasons are for liver toxicity and unwanted injuries due to rapid strength increase. Gains are mostly quick to come and quick to go on orals. Not saying they don't have their place. My point is noobs don't need to use them.

Welcome :wavey:

Listen I must be brief This ^^^ Tbone has summed it up . Respectfully buddy you know nothing in the realm of using AAS a properly safe as you can. There is so much you need to KNOW not just be told to do.

Start by reading all the sticky posts. Please do not do anything but Test for your first cycle. When you do some research you will see all the reasons why.

sounds like you dont know a thing about aas. start your reading here steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/664646-cycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html before moving forward.
and first cycles should always be test only.

Thank you so much..it's really helpful

The problem is I bought the dbol, so i have to take it ***128513;.. Can i take it with test booster product ? Cause I can't buy test every week because it's expensive!!!

The problem is I bought the dbol, so i have to take it ***128513;.. Can i take it with test booster product ? Cause I can't buy test every week because it's expensive!!!

is there a gun to your head that says you have to take it just because you bought it? that is no way to do a proper anything.

Lol.. Lmfao! You bought it so you have to take it.. Good thing you didn't buy crack with that logic lol..

Lol...guys i mean that I don't have money to buy Test E every week for 12 weeks ! Cause I spent my money on Dbol, Protien, and Bcaa..so any help

Last edited:
I appreciate your financial situation, but that just adds to the evidence that you are not ready for this adventure just yet. Can you afford the required AI? Like anastrazole. Can you afford the required blood work? Can you afford the required pct? Nolva and clomid.

EVERYTHING you want to take HAS to have test with it. You will seriously regret not doing this right

Lol...guys i mean that I don't have money to buy Test E every week for 12 week ! Cause I spent my money on Dbol, Protien, and Bcaa..so any help

Well, you made a bad decision on spending all your money on dbol. No sense in making a worse decision on using it. Either save your money or dump it off on someone else. Running a proper cycle isn't exactly cheap. There are many reasons using gear isn't for everyone. Finances being one of them...

Back