Tren cutting cycle results and comments and question

Double Down

I'm 6 weeks into my tren cycle using 250 mg of tren ace per week and 500 mg of test cyp per week and I got to say results are great. Finally seeing abs for first time in my life and keeping muscle. At such a low dose side effects have been non existent. I can see why people love this stuff.

I plan on running this cycle for another four weeks, should I up the tren ace to 300 mg per week (EOD shots)

Less is more stick to what youre doing 250mg tren a week is all most people need

If the results are great I'd stick with what I was doing. Can always bring the dose up in future cycles. Impressive that you're not experiencing sides but still benefiting with great results. Congratulations bro......sounds like you're putting in the work and the diet must be pretty solid.
Let us know how it all ends up!!

Sides on my tren cycle are really kicking my butt. Night sweats are awful. I sweat and get out of breath every time I think about working out or sex. Lol. I am completely exhausted 24/7 . Can't stay awake at work or at home......I fall asleep if I close my eyes even to blink. Hahahaha.
I'm only at like 3 weeks......I enjoy the results but damn, not sure how long I can deal with this or if I can do it again for a bulking cycle.
Best of luck bro. And again.....please report back with fianl results or any sides that may show up

I'm 6 weeks into my tren cycle using 250 mg of tren ace per week and 500 mg of test cyp per week and I got to say results are great. Finally seeing abs for first time in my life and keeping muscle. At such a low dose side effects have been non existent. I can see why people love this stuff.

I plan on running this cycle for another four weeks, should I up the tren ace to 300 mg per week (EOD shots)

low dose and for only a short amount of time, no more than 6-8 weeks perhaps.

Honestly, 200mg of tren per week is all you should need. I wouldn't run it any longer than 8-10 weeks, personally.

To help with sides, you can always incorporate Proviron (oral) or Masteron (injection).

Honestly, 200mg of tren per week is all you should need. I wouldn't run it any longer than 8-10 weeks, personally.

To help with sides, you can always incorporate Proviron (oral) or Masteron (injection).

well sad there bossman. short tren run the better, as long term sides will be tramautizing.

Assuming the proviron would be for sexual sides? I may try this in my next run

Assuming the proviron would be for sexual sides? I may try this in my next run

Proviron is similar to Masteron - helps with sexual performance, libido, hardening (similar to Masteron) and its strong binding to the androgen receptor (which helps burn body fat), and can also negate the need for anti-estrogens and enhancement of circulating free testosterone.

Back