My gear was bunk or underdosed =/...what to expect now?

DTFzombies

Well this was my second cycle. My first was test prop and eq and i had great results. My second(this cycle) was just test e. I wanted to try a different test to see how i was with it. I received ZERO gains. Before this cycle i was receiving what i would call average gains....but pretty much as soon as i started the test e my strength went down, then back up, then down, and now im working to get it back to what it was before i started(about a 10lbs difference now, no biggie at all). I don't know why it would even do that if it was underdosed if my diets fine and i'm taking in about 240 grams of protein a day.

Now, here's the thing....i received all the sides though....a little hair shedding, the acne on the back and a little on the shoulder area, increase in masturbation =D, and the testicular atrophy =(. This means the gear was either a bad batch or underdosed i'm guessing. So, on to my questions. I was originally going to do 12 weeks of the test e. I'm just finishing week 10 and i think i'm just going to stop. Why not, right? My questions are....

QUESTION 1- Should i wait the 14 days to start my PCT or just start it now?(its been 7 days since my last pin of test e)

QUESTION 2- Will i receive the small strength loss coming off like i did after my first cycle? My first cycle my gear was great, i got awesome gains and i only lost a minuscule amount of it after PCT and months of being off the gear afterwards. But since this stuff was either shit or underdosed(most likely underdosed) will i receive that small amount of strength loss if the gear didn't do anything? Or will i jump right back to how i was before i started the cycle? I was making little gains but they were still steady gains. And now that i haven't pinned as i usually would have i actually feel pretty dam good in the gym.

So what should i do guys and gals? and what are your predictions? Thank you for reading. STAY STRONG =)

That's ok my man, shit happens. No blood work...and would Pinnacle Gear be the brand? Am i aloud to say that? haha My first cycle i got my gear from a friend....but he violated parole and unfortunately wont be around for a few years haha. So for my second i stuck on the forums for a while and then got some sources from people. I decided to use one and order online. Again, am i aloud to say this? 0_o apologies if i am not.

Before u point fingers you need proof (bloodwork). If its bunk then you don't get sides. I haven't read any bad news about PG in a longtime. I look at your diet plan.

diet is not just about how much protein u take in (u mentioned 240gr)... u gotta be taking in a good amount of qualiity carbs everyday to expect any kind of gains

Back