My initial Increase My T Review

Eddard

I have been lurking on these boards for some time, and posting for the first time.

I am going to do an early review of my experiences with IMT. It’s only been two weeks, so I will reserve some judgement on the efficacy of my treatment protocol, and post a subsequent review on that.

I found these boards when I started suspecting that some of the issues I was facing were due to low testosterone. I have developed sleeping issues, lack of motivation to really do anything, loss of energy, less desire in the bedroom, and others. I have been working out more than ever, yet still can’t shake some belly fat, no matter how clean my diet and how intense my workouts.

I am 38 years old, have a high stress job, and a new small business venture that I hope can one day get me out of the high stress job.

If I go to my doctor to complain of these issues, all they want to do is put me on an anti-depressant. So, I started reading all I could about Low T. That led me to these boards. While there is a doctor in my community who advertises himself as a Testosterone Replacement Doctor, I looked him up to learn about his protocol and learned that it was an every two week injection, in office, of 400 mg of testosterone and no HCG or AI. I passed on that.

We also have some anti-aging type clinics nearby, but about 45 minutes away, and I don’t have the time to make the trek.

I learned about IMT on these boards and figured I’d see what it’s about. So, I scheduled a call with them and spoke to Todd. He answered all of my questions thoroughly. I filled out their paperwork and was told I needed bloodwork and a physical completed and a form filled out. Apparently since I am in New York there are some different laws and procedures than in other states. I received the script for the bloodwork and got it done promptly at Quest using my insurance.

My labs came back a few days later and showed the following:

Total Testosterone: 315 (range: 250-1100)
Free Testosterone: 62.1 (range 35-155)
LH: 0.9 (range 1.5-9.3)
FSH: 1.3 (range 1.6-8)
Estradiol: 27 (range less than 39)
Prolactin: 2.9 (range 2-18)
TSH: 1.13 (range 0.4-4.5)

When those got back I spoke to Todd again and he cleared me to make a virtual appointment with Dr. R. I scheduled that for the following Tuesday.

On Saturday I had an appointment with my doctor for my physical. He was not in, but his Nurse Practitioner was. She was dubious when I told her what the physical was for (trying to sell me on anti-depressants), but she filled out the paperwork. This was covered by my insurance. I sent it to Todd.

I had my virtual appointment with the doctor on Tuesday. It was about 7 minutes.

I liked that I did all these first steps without committing to anything and without anything out of pocket (except for my insurance co-pays on my labs and my physical).

There was a slight delay in getting my tracking number for my shipment. Apparently the pharmacy was out of the exact dosage of HCG I needed. I know I was probably annoying with the emails to Todd since I was so impatient to get started on my protocol.

I got the tracking number the following week and had my delivery the following day. I chose the 15 week option.

When I got my delivery Todd was extremely helpful. We spoke on the phone when I mixed my HCG to ensure I did it right. Todd then made himself available later that day (Friday August 19) for my first injection. It was my first time self-injecting, and while I spent some time watching videos on YouTube, it was still something I feared. Todd walked me through it on the phone. It was painless and so much easier than I expected. I appreciate that he walked me through it step by step.

Two days later, Sunday, I woke up vomiting and with a fever. Of course, in my mind, the first thought was that it related to my injection. I texted Todd about it and he assured me it was 99.9% not related. I then remembered the Pad Thai I ate the night before, late at night, from a small Chinese restaurant. I am almost certain I got food poisoning from that. I felt better the next day.

I did my first two HCG injections the following week. No problem at all.

Todd has been extremely available via text as I have been tweaking my dose slightly. First injection was 200mg. I lowered that to 150 for the second. And lowered the HCG too. I think I’m pretty conservative by nature, so I’d prefer to start lower and work up if/when I need to.

So, all in all, thus far I am very happy with IMT. The process has been smooth and the communication has been top notch. I hope to get involved with these boards, and I will definitely post a follow up with my results.

Back