My Katanadrol 3.0 Log

Day 15, 16, 17

Chest day yesterday. Maxed out at 265 on the bench. First time I have ever benched more than 250. Strength gains are def there!

Day 18

Still at 3 caps a day will prob up it to 4 at the last week if I have enough left.

Intense shoulder and tricep workout in the gym. Felt extremely vascular in the gym and got an awesome pump. Biceps look noticeably more defined and bigger. Seeing new veins popping up all over now, its awesome. Random dude came up to me today and asked me if I played any sports and if I was taking any supplements. Felt great for some random ass person to notice the changes in the gym. Strength gains are way up. Overall so far so good! Last 2 weeks or so should be great.

Day 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25

Everything has been a bit crazy with the holidays, havent been able to get in the gym as much as I would have liked. Still on 3 caps a day. Body looks noticeably leaner. Arms are more defined as well. Did chest yesterday and benched 275 for 2, threw up 225 like it was baby weight. Strength gains are high! Going to add forma stan for the last week or 2.

Day 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25

Everything has been a bit crazy with the holidays, havent been able to get in the gym as much as I would have liked. Still on 3 caps a day. Body looks noticeably leaner. Arms are more defined as well. Did chest yesterday and benched 275 for 2, threw up 225 like it was baby weight. Strength gains are high! Going to add forma stan for the last week or 2.

Sounds like it's going well, bro.

My last week on katana will be dosing 4 caps. Holidays have been crazy so gym sessions are all mest up as well as eating. Gonna hit it hard for the last week or so until the bottle is down. Bench keeps going up, put up 285 the other day.

Sorry for the delay but if anyone cares....

Cycle ended really good overall I gained around a solid 5 pounds of pretty lean muscle. I saw no side affects what so ever. My energy and libido were very high throughout the day and during my workouts. My strength gains were the biggest esp. in the areas of bench press and shoulder press. I have maintained my strength over the past 3 months which I am really proud of. I have lost those 5 pounds and have def. leaned out. I would no doubt run another cycle of kanata. If you put in the hard work with a proper diet and clean nutrition, you can really see some great results. One thing I noticed was you have to do cardio on this. You need to sweat! If I was to do it again I would get my but in the gym and run my 3 miles a day!

Back