My Keto Diet experience with 3J and why YOU SHOULD HIRE HIM!

u look like someone chizled u out of a block of granite bro...then painted the granite statue flesh color:)

u look like someone chizled u out of a block of granite bro...then painted the granite statue flesh color:)

Haha thanks bro! It's the lighting! But I appreciate you! I look at these pictures and I ask myself "do I really look like this?" My girlfriend is like... Um, yes? Sometimes we don't look at ourselves the way others look at us

Haha thanks bro! It's the lighting! But I appreciate you! I look at these pictures and I ask myself "do I really look like this?" My girlfriend is like... Um, yes? Sometimes we don't look at ourselves the way others look at us

haha, its definantly mind over matter. my old lady does, but even more solidifying is when perfect strangers comment about me having a built physique. Then i look at the reflection in the mirror and im like "man, why cant i seem to get anywhere!! fawk!!" lol. Ive seen/heard pros online, youtube and whatnot, talking about it becomes an obsession and you never seem to be happy with where u are, like you always think you need to get a little more build, bigger, cut, what ever your goal is...your never there in your own eyes. Its never good enough, lol. Aint that a bitch.

then again, its all good, as that blurred self veiw is what keeps me coming back day in and day out to the gym for another set.

then again, its all good, as that blurred self veiw is what keeps me coming back day in and day out to the gym for another set.

If we were all satisfied with how we look we wouldn't set goals for greater,bigger and better results. Being satisfied is being comfortable. Have you ever heard of a CEO of a Fortune 500 company being satisfied? I haven't, they keep aiming for more profits $$$$$

Thank you! Yes it was something new for me learning about my gluten sensitivity. During carb refeeds I always wondered why I look so bloofy and even during bulks wondering why do I look so bad when I work out hard and diet is on point. Must've been some kind of response from my body letting me know: "hey we can't tolerate much of these!" Well I switched to gluten free items and more "organic" sources and saw a difference in appearance as soon as I switched.

A little photo update: week 1 into my last 5 weeks of diet. Now just 4 more weeks

View attachment 564456

The lighting makes me look darker than I am along with all that sweat from cooking. Lighting was right so I had the lady snap a pic

...amd me personally, i get inspired by pics like this from guys on here that are real like me just straight getting it done. keeps me hungry as well, wanting to get there too.

Sorry for lightweight hijacking your thread and yesterday E! Lol. Sometimes on my second wave of suboxone each day I tend to get a bit of jabber jaw:)
Lol, I kept getting another thought enter my war zone for a mind.

Sorry for lightweight hijacking your thread and yesterday E! Lol. Sometimes on my second wave of suboxone each day I tend to get a bit of jabber jaw:)
Lol, I kept getting another thought enter my war zone for a mind.

Haha that's no problem bro speak your mind. I woke up so shitty today, worse than yesterday I'm coming down with somethin bad. Really sick, so you still go workout hard when really sick? I. Any afford to miss a workout right now. Didn't hydrate or eat properly yesterday I woke up looking bloofy as fuck

Haha that's no problem bro speak your mind. I woke up so shitty today, worse than yesterday I'm coming down with somethin bad. Really sick, so you still go workout hard when really sick? I. Any afford to miss a workout right now. Didn't hydrate or eat properly yesterday I woke up looking bloofy as fuck

thtas something how from one day to the next changes in ouir physique can be so dramatic...atleast to us. I bet some random person that saw ya the day b4 wouldnt even notice..lol. No what I mean. Minds eye f-ing with ya again. Mine does all the time. two three times a day I feel like my body comp changed! Thats just impossible!! lol. I just wish that when we get done working out and all pumped I would keep that look going hence forth:) IDK, tho, this mast seems like it has me pumped quite a bit thru the day. My job, home remodeling, keeps me active so I get pumped doing stuff I wouldnt normally. Its great stuff. I actually like it better than tren at this point in the game. IDK. DAMn! There i go on a tangent! Anyways man, get better bro. Personally I feel like if I can get to the gytm and lift, Its like that helps push the sickness out faster. Im never sick as long as the other folks in my house. I really think working out helps. MY thought . Just sip water thru the day man, try that. That ssems to be easier on my 41 year old stomach than chugging the crap all day and feeling full gutted just from water, may help ya. Keep us posted bro!

and you got your ass up and still went to the gym sick!!

thats what i call motivation! thats why you can post before and after pics like the one in this thread.. my online diet/training plans are only as good as the person following it!

thtas something how from one day to the next changes in ouir physique can be so dramatic...atleast to us. I bet some random person that saw ya the day b4 wouldnt even notice..lol. No what I mean. Minds eye f-ing with ya again. Mine does all the time. two three times a day I feel like my body comp changed! Thats just impossible!! lol. I just wish that when we get done working out and all pumped I would keep that look going hence forth:) IDK, tho, this mast seems like it has me pumped quite a bit thru the day. My job, home remodeling, keeps me active so I get pumped doing stuff I wouldnt normally. Its great stuff. I actually like it better than tren at this point in the game. IDK. DAMn! There i go on a tangent! Anyways man, get better bro. Personally I feel like if I can get to the gytm and lift, Its like that helps push the sickness out faster. Im never sick as long as the other folks in my house. I really think working out helps. MY thought . Just sip water thru the day man, try that. That ssems to be easier on my 41 year old stomach than chugging the crap all day and feeling full gutted just from water, may help ya. Keep us posted bro!

Please feel free to go on your tangents lol. 41?! Your Avi pic says more like 20 bro. Good job. I killed it at the gym, was like if I weren't even sick. I carried pedyalite with me though. Had people wondering if pedyalite is a secret for gainz lol

Please feel free to go on your tangents lol. 41?! Your Avi pic says more like 20 bro. Good job. I killed it at the gym, was like if I weren't even sick. I carried pedyalite with me though. Had people wondering if pedyalite is a secret for gainz lol

Thanks bro!
lol, pedyalite. I have wondered about that and similac for hydration and gains. Well they sure are good for babies atleast, lol! I hear actual breast milk is the best tho;-)
So you feel better then E? Like you over the sickness you came down with? I know working out helps when im sick, for sure.
Hey E, you have run some tren in your days ive noticed in your posts here and there. What do you usually run after a tren blast for liver support/recovery?? Other than good ol' water and NAC, is there anything else you use/reccomend??

Thanks bro!
lol, pedyalite. I have wondered about that and similac for hydration and gains. Well they sure are good for babies atleast, lol! I hear actual breast milk is the best tho;-)
So you feel better then E? Like you over the sickness you came down with? I know working out helps when im sick, for sure.
Hey E, you have run some tren in your days ive noticed in your posts here and there. What do you usually run after a tren blast for liver support/recovery?? Other than good ol' water and NAC, is there anything else you use/reccomend??

Well when I first started the cut cycle (about a week or two in) I got a physical at the doctor. Liver values came out elevated (cuz I was stupid hopping on orals before my cut cycle with no liver support). Right away I got myself
NAC, Liv52, ALA and Himalaya Cystone for the kidneys. I went to get another physical (just for the blood work) and I am waiting for an update to see where my liver values are and I will update you guys regarding that. I waited 2 months in between physicals more than enough time for the liver supports to work. So basically:
NAC, Liv52, ALA, Cystone

Also; fun fact, I use Tren a LOT, I heard it's horrible on your kidneys. Well my kidney values came out perfectly normal for someone that has ran Tren for years.
Also; thyroid was perfect. I know it's been debunked but people still think T3 will shut them down permanently. I've ran T3 for up to 10 weeks and according to blood tests my thyroid is perfect too.

Back