My Keto Diet experience with 3J and why YOU SHOULD HIRE HIM!

3J has been tremendously helpful with my body transformation. We are on hold while my neck heals up and then BOOM!!!! The universe will not know what hit it!

Good job...you look great!!! 3J is definitely the man and boy, does he know his shit!!! Keep up the good work and congratulations on all the success you are reaping because of it.

yea he's a beast.. cant wait to bulk him up and cut him down again..

i love working with dedicated clients!

Nice work E!! Solid!
I think we are about the same size, lol Well im 220 now but if I stripped the fat off my mid section like you did we would be, I bet. How tall are you bro??
Congrats on the photo shoot offers, thats big!!

Nice work E!! Solid!
I think we are about the same size, lol Well im 220 now but if I stripped the fat off my mid section like you did we would be, I bet. How tall are you bro??
Congrats on the photo shoot offers, thats big!!

Thanks!
Fat off your midsection? I'm looking at your Avi and I'm wondering what mid section fat are you talking about? LOL

I'm 6,3"

lol. Dude, your like "skin tight" bro, if u follow. What u say ur bf% is? Id guess low single digits (4-5?). I aint there, no way!
6'3"...Your getting into giant status now bro!! nice. Its like, run into you in a dark alley and hope to be on your good side...lol.
IDK, something about a tall ripped build i gotta respect.

lol. Dude, your like "skin tight" bro, if u follow. What u say ur bf% is? Id guess low single digits (4-5?). I aint there, no way!
6'3"...Your getting into giant status now bro!! nice. Its like, run into you in a dark alley and hope to be on your good side...lol.
IDK, something about a tall ripped build i gotta respect.

Bro, 4-5% ?! Lol I wish. I'm not competing soon so I definitely don't need to drop down to that. I think it's the HGH giving me that illusion of "tight" haha. Bro I'm 9% body fat maybe 8.5%. Sometimes I wake up leaner some days and other days I'm just like "wtf did I do wrong yesterday?" I'm very depleted though. Idk how I look when I'm "full" or properly nourished with carbs. Maybe a bit more pumped but that's all.

Alright, point taken. The illusion worked on me! Great work either way..Its hella - inspiring.

...You got me wanting to drop carbs now lol

Do it. Keto isn't so bad. Fats keep you nice and full throughout the day. When I crave sweets I just drink coffee with Splenda... Idk if that's a good enough substitute for skittles but it'll do.

ANNNNNDDDD... Just when I thought it was over and able to get some carbs in, 3J hits me with the contest prep diet for 6 more weeks to get ready for my photoshoot in June :shoot4::shoot4::shoot4:

I'm very excited and ready though!

Haha! Well I definantly like my coffee...no sugar, just cream. Heard u mention p.b. I like that too:)

i dont usually put my clients on keto... its psychologically taxing.. but E is a beast.. doesn't do anything but whats asked of him.. so i know he could handle it

Amazing, kudos to you both.
Isnt it great when you find a diet that works so well for you? Then you almost start to feel like you are, for the first time, eating "right" for your body? Like you found the key to what works best for you personally? As you said you are now almost wondering if you have a gluten thing or something. Its like you are eating properly for your particular body. thats how Keto and moderate carb intake eating plans are for me. Nothing works better than a CKD for me to lose body fat. Once my goal bf% is attained I have also found that nothing is more effective or feels better for me personally than almost a zone diet type macro split. The 40/30/30 to maintain works phenomenal for me. Its like for me and my body that carbs just do not suit me, especially any form of processed carbohydrate.
The cool thing is that by working with 3j you have unlocked something that you can now take with you forever. You have better learned your body and what works for you. You know what and how you respond to eating in this manner and can use that knowledge for the rest of your life. Talk about a great investment I bet hiring him is the best thing you have ever done for yourself in the way of not only fitness but overall health and well being. I love hearing and seeing stories like this and 3j it must be amazing for you seeing a client so dedicated and responding in such a manner!

Amazing, kudos to you both.
Isnt it great when you find a diet that works so well for you? Then you almost start to feel like you are, for the first time, eating "right" for your body? Like you found the key to what works best for you personally? As you said you are now almost wondering if you have a gluten thing or something. Its like you are eating properly for your particular body. thats how Keto and moderate carb intake eating plans are for me. Nothing works better than a CKD for me to lose body fat. Once my goal bf% is attained I have also found that nothing is more effective or feels better for me personally than almost a zone diet type macro split. The 40/30/30 to maintain works phenomenal for me. Its like for me and my body that carbs just do not suit me, especially any form of processed carbohydrate.
The cool thing is that by working with 3j you have unlocked something that you can now take with you forever. You have better learned your body and what works for you. You know what and how you respond to eating in this manner and can use that knowledge for the rest of your life. Talk about a great investment I bet hiring him is the best thing you have ever done for yourself in the way of not only fitness but overall health and well being. I love hearing and seeing stories like this and 3j it must be amazing for you seeing a client so dedicated and responding in such a manner!

Thank you! Yes it was something new for me learning about my gluten sensitivity. During carb refeeds I always wondered why I look so bloofy and even during bulks wondering why do I look so bad when I work out hard and diet is on point. Must've been some kind of response from my body letting me know: "hey we can't tolerate much of these!" Well I switched to gluten free items and more "organic" sources and saw a difference in appearance as soon as I switched.

A little photo update: week 1 into my last 5 weeks of diet. Now just 4 more weeks

View attachment 564456

The lighting makes me look darker than I am along with all that sweat from cooking. Lighting was right so I had the lady snap a pic

Back