My Log and Other Random Shit.

Found this and thought I'd throw it up. It was last month (November) at the Lackland Classic. I was stationed with him when I was Air Force many years ago.

Anyway, me and Dave Henry. Looks like I'm grabbing his ass, but I'm just leaning over because I'm a foot taller than him - sorry for the quality:

medave.jpg

Due to a lingering shoulder injury, I took a few days off and just laid up at the house with my kid. Paid some Mexican dude (my maid's cousin) to come wash my cars, so it wasn't a total wash.

Back to the iron this AM...

Squats
Warmed up for an eternity, had to bring the hurt.

365x15x5

Ass to the calf. Felt pretty good, wrapped the knees and it's now 8 hours after the fact and they feel fine.

Bent BB Rows
315x8
365x5x2
385x4
385x2+1
Humid as fuck in there, so the last one slipped, so reset myself and did one more rep.

DB Bench
I decided to do what I conside the easiest bench related exercise and just kind of cruise. I had a bud working out with me so getting started wasn't an issue and I didn't feel any pain in my shoulder whatsoever.
160x6x6

Had planned on doing some glute ham raises, but these two faggots were hanging around the GHR machine and one had makeup on, so I decided to just head to the house. Went and got a 2 hour massage and now I'm about to take a power nap.

nice basic workouts! So your a frequency trainer I take it? I switched to this method doing the upper/lower split and making good overall gains!

keep it going!

Back