My New 20 week cycle

SupermanQC

Hero Of the Day
Hi People , I thought i would write down my next cycle so u could give me ur opinion , i Know SOME people here have pretty good things to say . First of all its not a 20 week straight cycle its 60 days on 20 days off 60 days on. it makes 20 week total so I thought Id call it my 20 week cycle . For my History Im 24 years old been training for 9 years but Only 2 yrs has a bodybuilder , I was doin bench press contest for 2 years from 19 to 21 yrs old . Im 5F 11 Inches 211 lbs 6.8% bodyfat ( had it measured 2 days ago ) it will be my 6th cycle ( minus the 2 first one where i was actually doin bad i didnt know better and got fucked with fake shit ) so it will be my 4th . LOL . My best lift are
Bench Press 405 x 2
Deadlift 495 x 1
Squat 365 x 1
Behind the Neck press 255 x 1
I THINK THOSE ARE ENOUGH DETAILS.
here is my cycle
the first 60 days goes like this
300 mg of Test ( 200mg cyp 100 mg prop ) Every 3rd day
250 mg Deca Every 3rd day
30 mg Dbol ED in 2 doses for 40 days ( 1 to 40 )
50 mg Proviron for 25 days ( 41 to 65 )
20 MG WINSTROL ED for 25 days ( 41 to 65 )
For the 20 days Off Ill run some Clomid didnt decide the dosage yet and ill rune some TRIBOXO From PVL at 9 caps a day.

THE NEXT 60 DAYS GOES LIKE THIS .
250 mg of Test enhantate every third day
300 mg Equipoise Every 3rd day
40 mg Winstrol for 50 days ( 1 to 50 )
50 mg of Proviron for 15 days ( 50 to 65 )
100 mg of Clomid for 20 days ( 50 to 70 )
9 caps a day of TRIBOXO for 20 days ( 55 to 75 )
If I got the Budget i was maybe goin to try IGF-1 in the second 60 days at 50 mcg day 5 days on 2 days off

I will be eating
425 gr of protein
325 gr of carbs
around 90 gr of fat ( most of them from meat ) but with all the EFA covered and olive oil and CLA .
so it will be roughly around 3800 calories divided in 6 meal ( 4 solid and 2 shakes )
I will take some more supplement but you probably dont need to know all of them

if youre only going to come off for 20 days, consider the half life of test cyp and deca. it will barely clear your blood by the time you start injecting again.
you have a couple choices, stick with prop for the first half of the cycle and go with NPP instead of "deca" or just run 100-200 mg of test a week during your down time. if you go with the second option you will still give yourself a break from the orals and if you go with the first i find it unlikely to help you much.

also, you posted your diet but i cant tell what you want to achieve. at your size and depending on activity level thats almost a cutting diet. take it up to 5000+ to bulk.

my 2cc, good luck bro

well I was thinkin of NPP but it only come in 100mg ml and dont feel like shootin myself more . the 20 days off and not really of its more to give my testies a boost and give my system a bit of break. has for the test in the 20 days off since im usin cyp and deca i wont be needin it has u said it will not have cleared the system yet . and right now im going into contest im at 2800 cal for cuttin so i think a 1000 more will probably be enough i dont want to get fat and i have a pretty slow metabolism . I ll see when im there I still have 20 week before i start this one so maybe ill tweak up so stuff , but thanks the advice makes a lot of sense if the NPP and PROP would come in more then 100 mg ml i would probably have done that instead.

anyone else have any suggestion . I considered and Ill probably run 300mg of the test blend Ive got the two cycle every third day ( 100mg propi 200mg cypio ) and the rest should be the same . Feel free to suggest me stuff , I just want to add a clean 10 to 12 lbs after the water and the over glycogen retention from the cycle is done . If anyone know anything pretty good to maximize your INSULIN Sensibility so Ill be able to leave my carb low glycemic and still get them in Ive though about Glucophage anyone know this thing

goood to see you back!! Personally I feel that coming off for 20 days wouldnt be doing much good be doing much the test would just clear your system. Youd still be suppressed and as around the time you would normally sart your post cycle therapy (pct) your going back on. Have you tried this before? IMO just do one straight cycle, make sure you get your HCG to keep the boys happy and get blood work to keepin check. Or as war machine stated you can go with fast esters so then your have a little more recovery those 20 days since it will already have cleared your system.
Glucophage is a oral which is similar to taking insuline. I dont know much about it but I saw a nice artical on it on another site. Ill find it later and send you a link.

Why are you stopping Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) & doing clomid 20 days. It is not an effective anti-E if that is your intent use & if you are attemp to stimulate FSH, it will not do so in just 20 days from last injection because the negative feedback from the Test Cyp & Deca still active in your system. There seems to be some misunderstandings of the definition of a drug’s half life. If a drug has a half life of 12-14 days, this does not mean that in 12-14 days the drug is eliminated form system. A 12-14 day half life means that if you administer 200mg of a drug today, in 12-14 days from this day 100mg of that drug would still remain active. 24-28 day 50mg remaining active and so on. Multiply the half life in day times 5 and the drug is non-therapeutic. The term half life is a means of determining how much active drug or it’s metabolites remain active in the system. This is why when you inject 200mg twice weekly in just 4 weeks or so you have a commutative effect or a build up of the drug in your system. In other words your test levels should be 700-800ng/dL of plasma.

Bimmer good to be back , well ive tried a 18 days break before and worked fine has long has I TAKE some clomid and Tribulus and Proviron durin my cycle my balls seems to be pretty good . Dont worry Bimmer you know me better then that I know that Deca and Cyp wont clear my system In 20 days and has i said before the short acting ester like Test Prop and NPP only come in 100mg ml and I dont really want to do 4 cc of each a week . Bear I know what a Half Life is dont worry and I know that Illhave a negative feedback from the Deca and cyp in my system. So far I think that even with the negative feedback its the best way to go to maintain testicular function even if it stays low it just has to stay active . But Maybe if i can find some Prop and NPP higher then 100mg ml or I get a Good price on them maybe Ill get them I had thought of that but pretty hard stuff to find In Canada , NPP.

what do you think is the best way to maintain Testicular function durin a cycle to facilitate recovery

I prefer to run it beginning in the second half of week one or the beginning of week two of my cycle and run it right through until a few days before I begin post cycle therapy (pct). I inject twice per week (something like Mondays and Thursdays) and use 500ius per shot. I have found that this is enough to maintain testicular function/size while not risking damaging them with larger doses.

Of course everybody has their own theories about how HCG is best run but this is what I have found works for me.

Aboot said:
I prefer to run it beginning in the second half of week one or the beginning of week two of my cycle and run it right through until a few days before I begin post cycle therapy (pct). I inject twice per week (something like Mondays and Thursdays) and use 500ius per shot. I have found that this is enough to maintain testicular function/size while not risking damaging them with larger doses.

Of course everybody has their own theories about how HCG is best run but this is what I have found works for me.
Co-sign! I am from the old school of thought on HCG 3000ui every days, for 5 injects at the end of a cycle beginning during the last week. This method has served me well over the years. However 500ui using every 3-5 days during the entire cycle approach from an anatomy & physiology prospective would reason to be solid in theory. As for myself if I will use this method next cycle. However if I were in assessing a three week off then back on, I strongly consider 1500-3000ui every 5 days using a small dose of nolva concurrently.Frankly I would not break because systemis test levels are definitely gonna drop during this "bridge if you will". JMHO

Last edited:
Thx but Iwonder what JohnnyB thinks NO OFFENSE guys but been dealin with this guy here since im here so .

No offense brothra, there is always someone out there with more knowledge to share. Please post how it works out for you.

Clomid every few weeks even during heavy cycles is a widely used protocal and many guys do just fine on that. HCG is a better alternative IMO and can be used throught any cycle. 250-500iu twice a week is the usual. I dont see anything wrong with how you laid out the clomid therapy for 20 days. Theres more than 1 way to skin a cat fellas and btw, the body isnt black and white. It WILL help shift things towards where he wants them. Shades of grey. I hate how everyone thinks shit is either right or wrong, on or off with our bodies, its hilarious.

well im not startin this one until a couple of months has I said but the one im doin right now to prepare for contest looks a bit like that and so far its fine , if you wanna know what the cycle was i would be happy to tell you . this one was 40 days on 21 days off 12 weeks on and I still got 30 day to go .

here is my cycle ( made some adjustement according to suggestion )
the first 60 days goes like this
450 mg of Test ( 300mg cyp 150 mg prop ) Every 3rd day
250 mg Deca Every 3rd day
40 mg Dbol or Oral Turinabol ED in 2 doses for 40 days ( 1 to 40 )
50 mg Proviron for 25 days ( 41 to 65 )
20 MG WINSTROL ED for 25 days ( 41 to 65 )
2.5mg BromoCriptin ED
For the 20 days Off Ill run some Clomid didnt decide the dosage yet and ill rune some TRIBOXO From PVL at 9 caps a day.

THE NEXT 60 DAYS GOES LIKE THIS .
200 mg of Test enhantate or cypionate every third day
450 mg Equipoise Every 3rd day
75 mg Trenbolone acetate EOD .
40 mg Winstrol or Oral Turinabol or Furazabol for 50 days ( 1 to 50 )
50 mg of Proviron for 20 days ( 45 to 65 )
100 mg of Clomid for 20 days ( 50 to 70 )
9 caps a day of TRIBOXO for 20 days ( 55 to 75 )
If I got the Budget i was maybe goin to try IGF-1 in the second 60 days at 50 mcg day 5 days on 2 days off and Ill Run HCG 500 Iu every 5th day from week 2 to 6 and 10 to 14 . Ill keep some arimidex at hand but I dont plan on usin it .

Last edited:
Superman do you think it might be better to increase the dosages on a couple of the compounds instead of running many all at lower doses?

well so far ive had pretty good result running like this but all depend what u want i dont really react well with aromatizing stuff but all depends what i combine with I will never go more then 2gr a week of stuff total . I think that if you are not using anye GH or IGF-1 its not worth it your body wont have shit to do with it. and more is not always better

Back