My New Test Tren Mast Cut Cycle- please review and comment

MrMagnus

HI Folks- long time lurker, first time poster- Anyway, here is my intended cut cycle for review and comment.

Note:, This is my fifth cycle although my first one in many years. I am purposely making this a short cycle to avoid some sides and just generally prefer shorter durations for overall health purposes. Ive been working out since I was 18 although stopped for about 8 years in my 30's (marriage, kids, work) but have been consistent 3-5 days a week for the last 4 years. If anything my diet is has been my week point and I am addressing that more carefully during this cycle.

Stats: 43, 6'1 243, 18-20%BF,
Goal: Lean up, maintain mass- Realistic ideal BF of 15%
Workouts- M-F (split routines) No weekends, Sometimes no Monday (if tough weekend) 20-30 minutes cardio after each workout. Heart rate monitor and log for every work since 2011. Avg HR during most workouts (before cardio portion) is 130.
Diet: Paleo Style - shooting for about 800cal less than maitenance. Want to drop most of this fat.

Cycle: Test P 100mg/ml, Tren A 100mg/ml, Mast P 100mg/ml - using 25g 1.5" pins

WK 1-6 - Test/Tren/Mast- 50mg EOD (.5ml of each per injection)
WK 1-6 Anastrozole .5mg M, W, F
WK 3-4 Clen 40mg wk 3 and Clen 80mg wk 4
WK 7 HCG 2500 iu
WK 8 HCG 1500 iu- Monday and 1000iu Friday
WK 8-10 Clomid 300mg, then 50mg ED, then 25mg ED week 10.

So, how does it look? Thanks in advance for your comments. I am looking forward to a great cycle and appreciate your help.

6 weeks is way to short to expect to lose 5% bf and hold onto as much lean mass as you can... over a 12 week period your goals would be more attainable

so you're just gonna be running 175mg or each per wk? this should be enough to help you hold onto some lean mass, but diet WILL determine everything in the end.

expect your weight to be in the 215-220 range if and when you do reach your goal of 15% (that's based on the fact you said you are 20% at 240+ now)

so... just consider extending a couple weeks or more to make your goal more achievable

China, thanks for the input. If all is going well into week 5, I will definitely want to keep it going...lol

8 weeks would mean Im kicking but....and hope to be doing just that.

Thanks again.

Back