My Ongoing Transformation

Warmachine

Your Girls Pay my Bills
pic 1 is before cycle, weight at about 190.

pic 2 is a 2 weeks in while still cutting , weight 194

pic 5 is 1 monthes in at about 200

pic 3 is 2 monthes in at about 205 or so

pic 4 is 3 monthes in at about 212

Last edited:
here i am a week ago at 220 again down from 230+ bloated and fat( more so i mean...lol)

not looking real good here bloated from too many carbs. i have been feeling shitty lately and have been eating too much milk and fruit and oatmeal. with being kind of sick i have a hard time choosing goals, i would like to get bigger but im not sure how much more mass i can hold when i come off...and i really need to get cutt up one of these days!

Last edited:
bro, something is covering your head/eyes....lol

looks good

bloating and fat is good...as long as you're getting strong too...

wow you put on some fukin size from you 1st pic to your last pic, fuk it keep gettin big then cut up later your gettin big

no back or leg pics because they are hard for me to take. ill try to get to my old gym and use the floor to ceiling mirrors there, will be better next week anyway when i drop some water. ive been sick this week so just kind of eating what ever-lots of carbs.

War, bro you're lookin' solid man, very nice progress! I would continue bulking right now and try to put on some more mass.

im 5 10, thanks for the compliments and advice. i think i really want to lean out some more though. im thinking of hitting it hard for a month then finishing the cycle with some slower gaining. if i finish the cycle heavy then ill want to cut natty and it will destroy some of my gains.

plus we all know when i "cut" i really just maintain bf and grow lol.

looking good with the progress. suggest getting rid of the hair via kelly clarkson chest wax as i've suggested to lifttillidie. looking solid what kind of cycle are u on? keep up the good work i also suggest someone else take ur photo of u posing because we can't see portions of ur body. and how about the spinners? alright man keep things solid.

Back