My pct

iulian

Is ok if i run som proviron prior to my post cycle therapy (pct)? now i run dostinex 0,25 x 2 times week how long i should run it ?

week 1-14 500 mg test e
week 1-10 400 mg tren e
week 1-4 40 mg dianabol
week 9-12 40 mg dianabol
week 15-17 500 ui Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ed
week 15-17 50 mg proviron
week 18-20 clomid therapy

that is a crappy cycle. first of what is the point of having 2 d-bol runs during the cycle?

i would run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 500 iu a week during the cycle and stop it when you take the last shot of your test and tren then wait 2 weeks and run nolva at 20mg a day for a 45 days and clomid at 100mg for 30 days. now you wont prevent a total shutdown of you HTPA
becouse your taking tren which shuts down you htpa through 2 diffrent pathways but you will prevent some testicular atrophy and recovery will be easier. will drop the proviron as it is an androgen and will couse a shutdown of your htpa when your goal is to bring it back and do me a favor drop the second d-bol run in your cycle

ok i will folow your advice and i will drop the second d-bol run and use test only 12 weeks but now i just finish my week 9 and not use hcg so when is the proper time to using now??? sorry my englis my post cycle therapy (pct) is gone be like you said 20mg a day for a 45 days and clomid at 100mg for 30 days.

i got dostinex and arimidex in hand but my only question is ' when to start hcg " after my least shoot of sustanon and run it 5 day before my post cycle therapy (pct) ????

Just curious, you come off here sounding as if running dbol or a similar oral at both the beginning and end would be totally stupid, but don't say why.

I can think of a few reasons why it might not be a terrible thig to do and have had more than a couple of experienced aas users recommend I do something similar.

What is so wrong with it?

that is a crappy cycle. first of what is the point of having 2 d-bol runs during the cycle?

i would run HCG at 500 iu a week during the cycle and stop it when you take the last shot of your test and tren then wait 2 weeks and run nolva at 20mg a day for a 45 days and clomid at 100mg for 30 days. now you wont prevent a total shutdown of you HTPA
becouse your taking tren which shuts down you htpa through 2 diffrent pathways but you will prevent some testicular atrophy and recovery will be easier. will drop the proviron as it is an androgen and will couse a shutdown of your htpa when your goal is to bring it back and do me a favor drop the second d-bol run in your cycle

Back