my pep cycle

scientific nick

Silly Ass Hat
I am a little over 2 weeks into my peptide cycle, IGF1-LR3 and then for the passed week CJC 1295 and GHRP-6. I feel good. Not superhuman or anything, but my appetite has increased, I've bumped up to about 150 from 143, my muscles are hard, and I look very plump and still less than 5% bf. Enjoying this a lot.

I do not like, however, that the fluid stays sub-Q for a while.

Can't wait for the next two weeks to go by and then I'll start my sarms and a light oral with it.

Very cool!

I hope you keep logging your progress with this, I'm very interested in seeing how well you do - up in the air about a Peptide/SARMS cycle myself would be great to see how you do!

Very cool!

I hope you keep logging your progress with this, I'm very interested in seeing how well you do - up in the air about a Peptide/SARMS cycle myself would be great to see how you do!

I will continue to update by progress. I won't have time to detail a full log, though. I cant wait for the new sarm to come out. I'll buy it and hopefully do a 12 week cycle 4 on the new, 4 on ostarine, and 4 on anadrine.

You going to order the LGD tonight or are you going to wait for more info to come out? I want to try it but I'm not sure I can bring myself to spend $150 for mediocre results because of not using it efficiently.

You going to order the LGD tonight or are you going to wait for more info to come out? I want to try it but I'm not sure I can bring myself to spend $150 for mediocre results because of not using it efficiently.

I just got a huge raise at work. I'm totally buying it tonight. I'm pumped. very cautious though. I have enough time before I will start it to hear a few other's experiences.

Back