my peptide experience.

First vial of ipa gone and I've gotta give it a thumbs down compared to the ghrp-6/cjc combo. I feel none of the same effects. I'm getting ready to change my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) protocol so I'll be taking 8 wks off to limit variables and fine tune my main treatmen and will resume the combo in the future.

Growth hormone releasing hexapeptide (GHRP6) is developed for their growth hormone (GH) releasing activity and are called GH secretagogues. They lack opioid activity but are potent stimulators of GH release. When natural GH secretion has been inhibited by long term abuse of synthetic GH, GHRP-6 may help to re-stimulate the natural production of GH. GHRP-6 may also affect the central nervous system by protecting neurons as well as increasing strength in a way very similar to the way certain steroids in the Dihydrotestosterone family do.Claimed benefits of increased Growth Hormone levels through GHRP-6 stimulation include: an increase in strength, muscle mass and body fat loss, rejuvenation and strengthening of joints, connective tissue and bone mass. Enhanced GH secretion also leads to the liver secreting more IGF-1 (Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1), which is thought to be the primary anabolic mechanism of action for Growth Hormone.
www(dot)melaghrp(dot)com

Good to know that! The protein given in the peptide form resulted in improved nitrogen retention compared to intact protein and free amino acids. Very nice result. effective!

Starting back up on the ghrp-6/cjc 1295 w/o dac combo. I will dose the Ghrp 6 3x/day and the CJC only with the preworkout. Reason being I started having sleep issues last time. One ? though. Will a post workout drink containing high amounts of carbs/protein affect my preworkout dose.
Starting stats for this go around will be:
178.8lbs
8%bf

Starting back up on the ghrp-6/cjc 1295 w/o dac combo. I will dose the Ghrp 6 3x/day and the CJC only with the preworkout. Reason being I started having sleep issues last time. One ? though. Will a post workout drink containing high amounts of carbs/protein affect my preworkout dose.
Starting stats for this go around will be:
178.8lbs
8%bf

nice. i'm running that combo with the 1293 3x a day. But i am sleeping like a fucking bear. My recovery feels better after one week. Not sure about anything else yet. getting stronger each week but that may be the test. Staying tighter though.

Glad to see you back. can't believe its been 8 weeks.

Back