My Source is DEAD, but Where is MY ORDER??

SkedMedz

I just read a Thread over at M**o-*x, posted by some guy who had the absolute GAUL to write about our recently departed friend saying "will I get my shit". How long has it been now--like hours??? Yet this jerk posts an "Am I going to get my order" Thread?????!!!! Wether or not he was semi-cordial with his wording in the Thread isn't the issue as far as I am concerned. He still asked, which is about as ugly of display in inappropriate behavior as I could ever possibly fathom seeing, hearing, or reading. If it were me, and I were owed, and these were the unfortunate circumstances that the situation had developed, then I'd just take a loss out of simple compassion for what his family must be going through right now, given the untimeliness of their loved ones passing. I guess some "people" out there though, don't have compassion, or empathy, or any of the other chacteristics that separate us from the fucking animal kingdom. Some people really aren't afraid to display their true colors. I'd be ashamed of myself to even THINK something like that, but then you have people who think nothing of posting it on the Internet for the whole fucking world to see. What's even more amusing than that(or depressing--depends on how you are seeing the situation) is that noone so far who has responded to the original poster, has said ONE FUCKING THING about it being an inappropriate time to ask that type of shit, or that IT WAS JUST PLAIN INAPPROPRIATE IN GENERAL!!!! Were my parents the last generation to teach their kids respect, compassion, & kindness towards others? There seems to be a lack thereof and a whole lot more thinking about ones self with some fucking punks nowadys. Shame on you fuckers. Fucking SHAME. I take solice in the fact that, from reading your Threads here, it is quite easy to see that you guys are solid people. I'm glad to know you all, especially when you happen to run across people like this, who seem to function with an almost sociopathic lack of humanity. I'm sorry for ranting. That really upset me. I'll sleep on it. Night guys. Skedz......

Last edited:
That is B.S I'm glad you did not mention his name or i would have hunted him down and bitch slapped that mother fucker

SkedMedz said:
I just read a Thread over at M**o-*x, posted by some guy who had the absolute GAUL to write about our recently departed friend saying "will I get my shit". How long has it been now--like hours??? Yet this jerk posts an "Am I going to get my order" Thread?????!!!! Wether or not he was semi-cordial with his wording in the Thread isn't the issue as far as I am concerned. He still asked, which is about as ugly of display in inappropriate behavior as I could ever possibly fathom seeing, hearing, or reading. If it were me, and I were owed, and these were the unfortunate circumstances that the situation had developed, then I'd just take a loss out of simple compassion for what his family must be going through right now, given the untimeliness of their loved ones passing. I guess some "people" out there though, don't have compassion, or empathy, or any of the other chacteristics that separate us from the fucking animal kingdom. Some people really aren't afraid to display their true colors. I'd be ashamed of myself to even THINK something like that, but then you have people who think nothing of posting it on the Internet for the whole fucking world to see. What's even more amusing than that(or depressing--depends on how you are seeing the situation) is that noone so far who has responded to the original poster, has said ONE FUCKING THING about it being an inappropriate time to ask that type of shit, or that IT WAS JUST PLAIN INAPPROPRIATE IN GENERAL!!!! Were my parents the last generation to teach their kids respect, compassion, & kindness towards others? There seems to be a lack thereof and a whole lot more thinking about ones self with some fucking punks nowadys. Shame on you fuckers. Fucking SHAME. I take solice in the fact that, from reading your Threads here, it is quite easy to see that you guys are solid people. I'm glad to know you all, especially when you happen to run across people like this, who seem to function with an almost sociopathic lack of humanity. I'm sorry for ranting. That really upset me. I'll sleep on it. Night guys. Skedz......

Don't know if it was the same one or not but saw something similar. Although the mods did say to hold off until the more important issues could be dealt with and an appropriate time had passed. What I liked about it was the guy's intent to keep the money flowing and helping the family if that were possible. Still, there is a right and wrong time to ask questions.

Oh yeah

I was assuming STK too, but maybe not, this guy was asking about supps and apparel. Not really concerned if Killa was a source or not.

RIP Bro.

I never read the thread...

But, put yourselves in this guy's shoes.

You're owed money or product (maybe a lot) and the supplier dies. Of course you want your shit and it's not like you gave a fuck about the source in the first place.

It'd liken it to bankruptcy/recievership: if you're owed get what you can when you can because you'll not get anythong later.

gorilla, thats understandable but hes not even in the ground yet. theres a time and place for everything. just bad timing imo.

could have waited a bit

house1 said:
gorilla, thats understandable but hes not even in the ground yet. theres a time and place for everything. just bad timing imo.

could have waited a bit

Fair enough. I actually thought he'd died a week or so ago...

He paid for something, now he's wants to know if he's still getting it. If you paid for a brand new Corvette and you hear some dude you never met working at the dealership died...you going to just chalk it up as a loss and not worry about it? fuck no..you're gonna go get your damn car!

Another thing...you don't know this guys situation, maybe he was really depending on this order to come through for one reason or another. Now he's getting verbally bashed in this thread...uncalled for really.

No

gorilla_boy said:
Fair enough. I actually thought he'd died a week or so ago...

He passed away last Sunday night. AND BY THE WAY, his funeral was today at 2pm. Please, for those with heart, take a second and say a prayer for his soul being received. He deserves it, and Killz will be watching all of us, thankfully. Her's to you STK - :40oz:

Kozmo said:
He paid for something, now he's wants to know if he's still getting it. If you paid for a brand new Corvette and you hear some dude you never met working at the dealership died...you going to just chalk it up as a loss and not worry about it? fuck no..you're gonna go get your damn car!

I understand that brother. It's more of a timing issue from my perspective. I would want my shit eventually too. I would compare his Thread with a situation(as opposed to your Corvette example) more like:

Your Grandma dies and has left you some Will money. At her funeral you ask your Gramps "when will I be getting my inheritance"? I see his Thread moreso in that light given the timing. Dude JUST died. He aint even cold yet bro. That's all I'm saying.

Back