My T-bol Cycle\Stack

at3erdbase

Hey Guys!

Been looking into swapping Dbol for T-bol as it causes to many problems with me.

Here is my baseline. I have been clean for 4 months!!!! lol
My starting weight is 196 and Im 6-1 and getting older each day.

I have done a lot of research on t-bol and tried it out a while back when a friend broke a limb. He let me finish his t-bol out and I liked it. Not one of the evils of d-bol!

Ok. I figure to stay with my Deca and Sustanon 250. I have a lot of Letro for anti A, Nolvadex and HCG for post.

Tbol is a slow and steady builder so I will run as long as I can. Possibly longer if the numbers look good at the time.

Here goes...

T-bol at 20-25 mg/day to 50mg wk 9-13 poss more depending on the nos
Sustanton, 2 shots in the ass/week. 500 mg total. wk1-10
Deca 200mg, 2 shots in the ass/ week as well. 400mg total. wk1-10
Letro is a wonder drug as it stopped A in its tracks with d-bol for years. So Letro as needed .5mg works well

Post after 3 weeks of the last shot of Sustanon 250 and use Noladex 20/mg a day or as needed and HCG at 1500 iu every 5th day for a month or so until the troops are back.

My training regimine will be a simple 5 day split as I am getting old with a half hour of cardio.

Diet 7-8 meals 3750 cal, 250-275 protein

Suppls...

My trusty animal packs lol
Liv 52
ascorbic acid vitamin C 500 mg x 2
Vitamin E 400IU
I was told pepperment helps with the T-bol as grapefruit with D-bol.
Garlic if BP gets out of hand.
Creatine, 5 mg pre and post workout with protein and a simple sugar

Anyone who has tried a simular stacked cycle let me know what to expect or augment.

Thanks for the test run Lucky!

Last edited:
i will

It always starts out at those numbers and gets out of hand real fast like 4500 to 5000 and yeah close 450 in protein.

Last edited:
HCG should not be used for post cycle therapy (pct) it is counter productive. Use it before post cycle therapy (pct) whilst still on the gear.
Run the gear like this:
Weeks 1 - 12: Test + Deca
Weeks 10 - 15: Tbol
Weeks 14 + 15: HCG
Weeks 16 - 18: PCT

Don't use orals for longer than 6 - 8 weeks and run them past the long lasting esters of the deca and sustanon so that you can start an effective post cycle therapy (pct) once the long lasting esters have run their course. If you run the tbol 3 weeks past the deca and test, you can still be on while these two get out of your system to a large enough extent that they don't interfere with the post cycle therapy (pct).
Grapefruit works with any oral as it slows the digestion and means more of the active can get into the blood stream.
Creatine is a good idea, so to is glutamine.

D,

Thanks!

I was just reading an article or 2 about keeping the troops active rather then calling them up later when they are dormant.

I have tried this before. I had read something a few years ago about this infact. I started using the hcg 2 times a week at only 200iu after trying a higher dose and coming down. Ouch! At least I know 1500 2xw is to much for me during the cycle.

I have 1st tried this as most of you in post and the only difference that I noticed by not letting the guys shrink up and start it from the get go, I always had more energy through the day.

The one thing I know about the therepy itself is that all that acne doesnt lie! That stuff made up for all my teen years and not having to buy that Clearasil lol. At least it basically just hits the back. Something else for the old lady to do lol.

Femara is a god send. .5 a day is it. No A or G. If it wasn't counter productive, I would take it right through post.

This is going to be my 1st Turabolon cycle and have some Winstrol (winny) to mix in the mix in the next t-bol cycle to cut.

Right now I have to burn up a bunch of Cyp... about 10 weeks, some d bol and deca about 10 weeks

I was going to go with...
Cyp eod 100mg say 400 a week wk1-10
Deca 400 a week wk1-10
D-bol 20 a day. wk9-12 thats all I have then never again! Just getting rid of it before it is goes bad along with the cyp.
Letro .5 a day wk1-12
hcg 1500iu wk13-14
nolv 20 mg a day wk 14-16 or so?

I gained 33lbs from Jan 1st to March 31st.

Then my kid brought home the flu from hell. Hit me hard for a full 3 weeks still had some light cold symptoms. Plus my Doc had me on to much of a 2 diff meds that didnt agree with my body and jumped my sugar through the roof. He cold turkied me from them and sent my bodys homeostasis out of wack at the same time as the bug so that withdraw, bug and a temp and change in diet cost me 20lbs in 3 weeks.

Funny thing is he knew to do this when I told him I suddenly had hi blood sugar, a neurapathic diabetic pain, and nasty night sweats which are all a red flag for a diabetic as I told him myself. Now, funny thing is that he now tells me this is the 1st time that he has seen this with those meds? Yeah right!

Anyway. The sugar test are all normal as could be. Go figure?

Last edited:
Back