My third cycle - First time with Tren.

4GKenZy

I am banned!
This is going to be my third cycle. The goal of this cycle is to get nice strength gains, but I want to add a lot of lean muscle mass. Im not necessarily cutting or even trying to recomp but I want to bulk up in a lean manner. Originally I planned to go against the recommended advice of starting with Acetate since I didnt want to pin every day. But I manned the fuck up and heres what Im looking at:

Weeks 1-8 75mg Tren A ED. Gonma start with 50mg ED to assess how I respond.
Weeks 1-8 Test P 50mg ED

No pct because I cruise.

My questions are:
1) Is this going to be effective at adding a lot of muscle mass? Would I be better off using Deca? Ive used Deca before but I honestly think its kind of overrated.

2) What are some things I should know about while on Tren? Isnt there something you should do differently with your carbs?

3) I purchased some Anavar from forever ago and still havent used it. Should I add it to this stack or should I wait until im cutting?

4) Lastly, just how freakin amazing is Tren?

Thank you.

I'd start it off at 75 eod. Tren is some potent shit!!! You don't need crazy high doses like a lot of people promote.

If you get the cough and it's bad just remember it subsides after a few minutes. The beads of sweat rolling down your face is part of it. The first time it happened to me I'll just say it's no fun. Most of the time if you get it
It's mild.

I'd start it off at 75 eod. Tren is some potent shit!!! You don't need crazy high doses like a lot of people promote.

If you get the cough and it's bad just remember it subsides after a few minutes. The beads of sweat rolling down your face is part of it. The first time it happened to me I'll just say it's no fun. Most of the time if you get it
It's mild.
Im not sure how I feel about injecting eod with acetate.

Do some reading on tren cycles and what you will find is for many, it's magic sauce. For some, it's a guaranteed visit to the local jail and for a few, the mental sides are not even noticeable.

I personally could not handle the insomnia and night sweats and therefore got nothing positive at the gym. I was just too exhausted to work out with intensity.

Point is, you have to try it to judge. Everyone is a bit different

Last edited:
Im not sure how I feel about injecting eod with acetate.

With me eod I don't really have any sides.

Ed I get pissed really easy! like over the top. Also I start thinking different. But the good thing with acetate is if the sides start to get a little much you can back off and they subside relatively fast.

I did tren so many times over the years and never had an issue with anything.cough aggression etc. then a couple years ago I started having a couple sides.

Do some reading on tren cycles and what you will find is for many, it's magic sauce. For some, it's a guaranteed visit to the local jail and for a few, the mental sides are not even noticeable.

I personally could not handle the insomnia and night sweats and therefore got nothing positive at the gym. I was just too exhausted to work out with intensity.

Point is, you have to try it to judge. Everyone is a bit different
Think cannabis would help with the insomnia? Haha

KENZY,

Ur 3 rd cycle and ur jumping on tren ? EVERYONE want s to "lean bulk" which like jumbo shrimp and military intelligence are mis nomer s.

I m not a hater (anymore ) or a basher (anymore ). I DO believe ur rushing this as tren is to AAS as nitrous is to premium pump gas. I M O ur far to un informed, a bit silly (immature given ur lol cannabis b-s) obviously pin phobic which goes with AAS application like
me and political correctness.

U need a few more years not cycles to mature, get educated on gear AND life as pre-cursors to a heavy compound like tren. I waited till I was 48 plus and lifting , gearing for 25 yr s competitively before my foray into 50 e o d or M W F, or of late 50 tren A e d, w 50 prop off SUNDAY s.

Post a pic or I cannot, will not in good conscience endorse this tactical move. It s not strategic as I do not believe you see the big picture enough yet to fully understand the LIFE, the long term commitment and ramifications to using it. Realize that the side s are a sign that BOVINE vet. compounds are foreign to our bodies.

Just an old dog nipping at your young pup ears in order to settle the young and witless down a bit.
No offense meant. Take it like a man as your gonna do what you want.
POST A PIC

Last edited:
KENZY,

Ur 3 rd cycle and ur jumping on tren ? EVERYONE want s to "lean bulk" which like jumbo shrimp and military intelligence are mis nomer s.

I m not a hater (anymore ) or a basher (anymore ). I DO believe ur rushing this as tren is to AAS as nitrous is to premium pump gas. I M O ur far to un informed, a bit silly (immature given ur lol cannabis b-s) obviously pin phobic which goes with AAS application like
me and political correctness.

U need a few more years not cycles to mature, get educated on gear AND life as pre-cursors to a heavy compound like tren. I waited till I was 48 plus and lifting , gearing for 25 yr s competitively before my foray into 50 e o d or M W F, or of late 50 tren A e d, w 50 prop off SUNDAY s.

Post a pic or I cannot, will not in good conscience endorse this tactical move. It s not strategic as I do not believe you see the big picture enough yet to fully understand the LIFE, the long term commitment and ramifications to using it. Realize that the side s are a sign that BOVINE vet. compounds are foreign to our bodies.

Just an old dog nipping at your young pup ears in order to settle the young and witless down a bit.
No offense meant. Take it like a man as your gonna do what you want.
POST A PIC

Thanks for your input. I always appreciate it from the vets as long as they back it up with science.

I have decided to do 75mg of NPP and test P
Ed for 8-10 weeks. Tren will wait.

And by the way it wasnt a needle phobia - i just hate pinning every day because of the PIP. Ive only injected in my right and left VG, quads, and glutes, so opening up new areas is literally a huge pain and would effect training.

Last edited:
No offense but by the Q's you ask it shows that you are not well educated in the use and actions of AAS . You also seem to be a bit in the dark as to the attributes and functions of the different compounds.

Read more and get to understand the steroid profiles .

Slow down with the Tren idea, clearly not ready. Hence more reading and reading of the peoples cycles and outcomes .

Kenzy,

U have both my respect and support for not bailing and for acceptance of what is a much more realistic approach to cycling. Use the staples .
Test--till u see how much is doable w o having to do unreasonable anti e dosages. I ve seen this so often with 1 gram cycle s of test AND 1 gram of x plus oral s. I mean it s not my body but I was THAT guy so I feel compelled to throw it out there.

Deca/NPP-now ur entering the world of 19 nor s different animal s. Apple s oranges cats and dogs.

Jumping on tren s like getting a new Mercedes or Audi R8 on your 16 th birthday-now what ?

Then you get to 53 and u don t want to pay the insurance on either or get off the ground every time u get out of your car.
I do low doses as I m in it for life. How long will my lil cruise last ?
All the way 'Til the end.'
Be smart you will live longer look better be more stable too.

Last edited:
Back