Age 22-23
current waist:33-34

CHEST :
ARMS: BOTH 15" (FLEXED)
FOREARMS:RIGHT 10.5" AND LEFT 10.2"
QUADS: RIGHT 21.7" AND LEFT 21.9"
CALVES:RIGHT 14.2" AND LEFT 14.07
SHOULDERS(CIRCUMFERENCE) :47.3"
planning to bulk and put on some lean muscle MASS (25LBS?)

I'M STILL THING KING EITHER TO GO WITH DECA/TEST OR DECA/SUS OR TEST/EQ(FIRST CHOICE) OR TEST AND TREN
I been to the gym around the age of 15 for other sports but i get serious to build is around the age of 18 and i train naturally for 3 years and took alot of gainers and become fat reached 90kg then i cut down became 80kg then i went in on wistrol for the first time on AAS. Moreover, i did two cycle in the pass which is winstrol 50 mg for 8 weeks which is my 1st cycle( i was newbie on drugs)
then i did sustanon 250 mg cycle one week of total of 8 weeks which is my second cycle. I did not take any sarms or any other anti-estrogens. My diet was super clean for the past two cycles which i never included any vegetable oils, sugar(glucose or whatsoever) and i ended up cutting instead of bulking for the sustanon cycle but both the cycle i didnt even cheat more than 2 meals and i was strict though.

MY PIC:View attachment 565817View attachment 565818View attachment 565819

Its been 7 months i off the gear from now and i decided to take test and EQ and i thought i would add another stacks too like gh or other compunds.
My primary focus is to build those legs to proportion and overall add lean mass.

COMPOUNDS(WISH TO ADD HGH AND OTHER COMPOUNDS)
Equipose 400mg\week 1-12 week
TEST PROP 250 MG TWICE A WEEK 1-2 WEEKS
SWITCHED TO TEST E 250 MG 2-12 WEEKS OR IN TRT DOSAGE OF 100MGS
winny 20-40mg/week 10-14 week

ANTI-estrogens and others WHILE ON CYCLE
HCG AND CABERGOLIN FOR Anti PROLACTIN(optional)
NOLVA OR ADEX 20MG/week OPTION
PCT TOGETHER FOR 6 WEEKS

DO LET ME KNOW WHATS THE BEST COMPOUND FOR ME. DO HELP ME OUT THOUGH.

this is your 3rd cycle and you look like this?? where are your gains from your previous 2 cycles? winstrol was your first cycle? I see red flags all over this.

Last edited:
I'm currently in 76-77kg/167lbs
Height :5.10 feet
Fat percentage: 17-19% /Abs not so visible at the moment
Age 22-23
current waist:33-34

CHEST :
ARMS: BOTH 15" (FLEXED)
FOREARMS:RIGHT 10.5" AND LEFT 10.2"
QUADS: RIGHT 21.7" AND LEFT 21.9"
CALVES:RIGHT 14.2" AND LEFT 14.07
SHOULDERS(CIRCUMFERENCE) :47.3"
planning to bulk and put on some lean muscle MASS (25LBS?)

I'M STILL THING KING EITHER TO GO WITH DECA/TEST OR DECA/SUS OR TEST/EQ(FIRST CHOICE) OR TEST AND TREN
I been to the gym around the age of 15 for other sports but i get serious to build is around the age of 18 and i train naturally for 3 years and took alot of gainers and become fat reached 90kg then i cut down became 80kg then i went in on wistrol for the first time on AAS. Moreover, i did two cycle in the pass which is winstrol 50 mg for 8 weeks which is my 1st cycle( i was newbie on drugs)
then i did sustanon 250 mg cycle one week of total of 8 weeks which is my second cycle. I did not take any sarms or any other anti-estrogens. My diet was super clean for the past two cycles which i never included any vegetable oils, sugar(glucose or whatsoever) and i ended up cutting instead of bulking for the sustanon cycle but both the cycle i didnt even cheat more than 2 meals and i was strict though.

MY PIC:View attachment 565817View attachment 565818View attachment 565819

Its been 7 months i off the gear from now and i decided to take test and EQ and i thought i would add another stacks too like gh or other compunds.
My primary focus is to build those legs to proportion and overall add lean mass.

COMPOUNDS(WISH TO ADD HGH AND OTHER COMPOUNDS)
Equipose 400mg\week 1-12 week
TEST PROP 250 MG TWICE A WEEK 1-2 WEEKS
SWITCHED TO TEST E 250 MG 2-12 WEEKS OR IN TRT DOSAGE OF 100MGS
winny 20-40mg/week 10-14 week

ANTI-estrogens and others WHILE ON CYCLE
HCG AND CABERGOLIN FOR Anti PROLACTIN(optional)
NOLVA OR ADEX 20MG/week OPTION
PCT TOGETHER FOR 6 WEEKS

DO LET ME KNOW WHATS THE BEST COMPOUND FOR ME. DO HELP ME OUT THOUGH.

your 22 years, old, your first cycle was winstrol, your second cycle was sustanon and now you want to do a test eq cycle. you absolutely have no idea what your doing and well underway to permanent damage.

at this stage you really don't need to think about what all compounds your going to add to your stack , or spending thousands of dollars on growth hormone (you won't notice a thing with GH at this point imo). winstrol, HGH , etc.. forget it , stick to the basics

I'd spend more time working on your diet and your training and getting that dialed down . as for steroid cycles, for now just keep things real simple and stick with the basics and build your foundation.
a 14 week run of test/deca is simple enough and you can put on a good 15 pounds

you may want to spend 5 weeks before your next cycle doing a mini cut and lowering that BF% down

i keep telling you guys over and over again.. without proper nutrition i dont care how many cycles you run..

you cant outrun or out drug a bad diet!!!

my clients make amazing gains on cycle and keep them because their training and, most importantly, their nutrition is on point!

Back