My TRT blast and cruise. What I have learned

LateStart

I have mentioned on several threads that I would report back with my numbers. Problem is I cant find all the threads where I made this promise. So here it is for anyone who is interested. My short story...............I began trt even though my levels were pretty normal. I inject 100mg once per week, .25 arimidex, and 25mg daily of clomid. Clomid was added due to being suppressed. It was an experiment I wanted to do on myself since I know I respond well to clomid. By suppression I mean my balls shrink , ejaculate volume is pathetic, and fsh and lh are both low.....this is when I am off clomid and using test. So when adding clomid my balls gain a little size, ejaculate volume returns to or above normal, and fsh and lh go to high normal.

I am rambling but I want to catch up anyone who may be interested. So my pre treatment numbers were test 575-606 and all numbers as normal as youd expect at that level. With the addition of clomid only my test went up to just over 800. With the addition of test 100mg in the absence of clomid my numbers were 900s. With test and clomid at doses of T 100mg and clomid 25mg my numbers just came back again at 1215. Through the use of both of these compounds I have seen a range of 1050 to 1350 4 days after injection. My lh and fsh came back high end of normal......EVEN IN THE PRESENCE OF TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE INJECTIONS!!!!!!!
So just to clarify......I have found the use of low dose clomid to be extremely useful both as part of my trt and as part of my blasts. My blasts are anywhere from 450 to 750 per week so far. So far test only. I have no cycle bloodwork but I have tons of trt bloodwork.

Just for anyone who may be interested. Thanks for reading and please ask questions if you have any. And also....YES....I am prepared for several bros to tell me I am full of shit or to try and discount what I have said here. I realize that what I have experienced is against what many believe to be possible but it is what it is.

Thanks again

Last edited:
Very interesting!
Thanks for sharing.

Think i've asked this before...but what are the long term effects of running clomid everyday?
Because with HCG and 25mg clomid ED. I would reach around 1000ng/dl testo, which is more than double my natty....

So with that in mind, I'd happily cruise on that and maybe do a summer blast but worried about long term health effects from clomid.
Also kids is very important for me to be able to have in the future :)

YES....I am prepared for several bros to tell me I am full of shit or to try and discount what I have said here. I realize that what I have experienced is against what many believe to be possible but it is what it is.

Not at all, my personal trainer was in a "country" bodybuilding group or whatever its called and they had a real legit doctor doing their cycles and he's told me more than once that clomid was standard in that doctors protocol.
This is at least <10 years ago.

Last edited:
Very interesting!
Thanks for sharing.

Think i've asked this before...but what are the long term effects of running clomid everyday?
Because with HCG and 25mg clomid ED. I would reach around 1000ng/dl testo, which is more than double my natty....

So with that in mind, I'd happily cruise on that and maybe do a summer blast but worried about long term health effects from clomid.
Also kids is very important for me to be able to have in the future :)

Not at all, my personal trainer was in a "country" bodybuilding group or whatever its called and they had a real legit doctor doing their cycles and he's told me more than once that clomid was standard in that doctors protocol.
This is at least <10 years ago.

The long term clomid stories that are negative....are all high dose stories. 25mg per day seems completely safe. Personally I am 2 years into it. Some of the guys that go to my doc have been on that dose for 5 plus years. I'm always interested to hear more though.

Thanks for commenting santa.....maybe so.eone else will share

Last edited:
The long term clomid stories that are negative....are all high dose stories. 25mg per day seems completely safe. Personally I am 2 years into it. Some of the guys that go to my doc have been on that dose for 5 plus years. I'm always interested to hear more though.
Thanks for commenting santa.....maybe so.eone else will share

I'm really interested in this topic for several reasons. I cant live this "proper/correct/commitment" lifestyle 365 days a year, i just cant.
And clomid is easy to get, cheap and dont requires needles and my bloodwork show a double increase in testo (but was taking 50mg at that time).

So instead of doing like you and going on self chosen TRT, maybe clomid is the middle ground for me.
Add some peptides to it and voila. Very low health risks, respectable but more important consistent gains.

I'm on wk 4-5 pct now (went from 50 to 25mg ed this monday) but will run 25mg ed for another 40-45 days and get bloodwork same week it runs out and evaluate from there.

I'm really interested in this topic for several reasons. I cant live this "proper/correct/commitment" lifestyle 365 days a year, i just cant.
And clomid is easy to get, cheap and dont requires needles and my bloodwork show a double increase in testo (but was taking 50mg at that time).

So instead of doing like you and going on self chosen TRT, maybe clomid is the middle ground for me.
Add some peptides to it and voila. Very low health risks, respectable but more important consistent gains.

I'm on wk 4-5 pct now (went from 50 to 25mg ed this monday) but will run 25mg ed for another 40-45 days and get bloodwork same week it runs out and evaluate from there.

Pleases come back with your numbers. And please come.back with numbers on every cruise:) Its this kind of new territory that can help each other to get better. Thanks for both listening and contributing brother :)

Pleases come back with your numbers. And please come.back with numbers on every cruise:) Its this kind of new territory that can help each other to get better. Thanks for both listening and contributing brother :)

Im also interested on seeing those nyumbers but seems Santa is out to lunch or gone fishing.

Im here :p

Got 8 days left of 25mg clomid ed.
donating blood on mon/tues.

I'll try to run bloodwork next week too.
It should come back around 900-1000ng/dl judging on last PCT and drop down to 450ish natty. Well...lets hope its 450 (its 11 in my units and ref values are 10-35) so if this cycle lowered my natty... I need to consider TRT.

Im here :p

Got 8 days left of 25mg clomid ed.
donating blood on mon/tues.

I'll try to run bloodwork next week too.
It should come back around 900-1000ng/dl judging on last PCT and drop down to 450ish natty. Well...lets hope its 450 (its 11 in my units and ref values are 10-35) so if this cycle lowered my natty... I need to consider TRT.

How did donating blood go? feel better now?

I'd be pleased to cruise on that and maybe do a summer blast but worried about long term health effects from clomid.

I'd be pleased to cruise on that and maybe do a summer blast but worried about long term health effects from clomid.

Yeah. The clomid has me worried.....but I guess really everything I have done to my hormones is making me nervous. Lol.
I never did anything until I was 40. I will always wonder what would've happened if I had just stayed natural.

But yes, I am pleased cruising on 100mg and the 25 of clomid. My blasts are usually pretty fun.....and its nice not having to worry about low test when I come off.

Thanks for the reply

So, you never used hCG in the past two years? Have you only used clomid?
What about the testicle volume at the moment?

Have you ever done a spermiogram? It would be very interesting to have this result.

I'm just started to inject testo 250mg/week and I will use HCG starting from tomorrow, without clomid.

I think "we" have to realize we are all different. I took different AI and I need suicidal. No return of aromatase. Also I'd try if . . . .maybe when . . . I injected TRT again. I dont remember but do you use HCG? I really get sick of injections and if I can take more pills then I'll do that!:yumyum::yumyum::yumyum:

So, you never used hCG in the past two years? Have you only used clomid?
What about the testicle volume at the moment?

Have you ever done a spermiogram? It would be very interesting to have this result.

I'm just started to inject testo 250mg/week and I will use HCG starting from tomorrow, without clomid.

Never used hcg. Never really been tested other than hormones checking test estrogen lh and fsh. Both lh and fsh get into range while taking 25mg clomid even in the presence of 100mg cypionate.

I've said many times before that the volume of semen and testicular volume both improve with clomid use even on cycle for me. I'm sure it doesn't work for everyone but I have years of bloodwork to back it up for myself.
I'd like to try hcg.....just never have

Back