My Virgin Cycle - Hoping to bring some good gains this season.

kianzoid

Hello Peeps,

I am a 32 year old Asian,160 lbs with the height of 5'10, who has been working out for the past 2-3 years. I mainly do cardio workouts and enjoy doing deadlifts/ squats. I always wanted a good physique and decided to hit hard in the gym at the beginning of this year. Well, I realised that with good nutrition, correct training forms/ techniques and sufficient rest... It's possible to gain some good muscle growing. I always think that I have an interior genetics to grow larger and muscular.

I happened to know a friend of mine who introduced me to anabolic steroids to kick start with a 'virgin' cycle (first cycle). So here's the plan:

1. Week 1-15: Test C (every Mon and Thurs)
2. Week 1- 6: Anadrol ( 1 Tab per day)
3. Week 1-8: Priviron (1 Tab per day)
4. PCT 6 weeks: Nolvadex (2 Tabs per week)

I am not sure if this will really work well for me. Have been reading lots about these compounds, they look rather promising and seem to be less invasive or toxic to the body.

One advise he gave was to hit the gym harder, and let the roids unleash its potential on the muscles. Take 1.5g - 2g of protein per 1 pound of body weight, make sure I count my calories with good tolerance so that I will not becomes fat during the bulking phase by Anadrol.

I am really a noob to this. Have been reading about the cool comments and advise by some of the moderators and cool dudes here. Feel free to comment and provide any suggestions! I would also post pictures here once in a while! :)

Last edited:
you've been training for 2-3 years but have mainly been doing cardio . Have you thought about training for the next 2-3 years mainly doing weights and training for hypertrophy and seeing what kind of gains you can get with that BEFORE jumping on steroids ?

if your just now getting into diet and training for hypertrophy and you add in steroids now, then there are TOO MANY VARIABLES.. you won't know what you need to dial in or change. you won't know if your gains (or losses) are from the diet, the training, or the steroids-- so it will be hard to adjust and perfect the protocol . BUT if you get your diet and training dialed in perfectly, break through some walls, make some changes here and there to get it all put together and THEN you add in gear, you'll know its only the steroids that are the variable.

-as for the cycle . you only need Test for a first cycle - 400-500 per week.
-drop the anadrol , completely un-needed and very difficult to deal with water retention and bloat (a standard AI protocol does not work well with this compound because estrogen is effected via a different pathway then the normal aromatization).
-Proviron, very mild compound and has slight anti estrogenic effects, it will NOT do much as far as muscle building . 50 mg a day, but needs ran longer then 8 weeks, run it the entire cycle.
- you need to run an AI and hcg the entire cycle
- pct should be nolvadex and clomid together

Thanks for your advice bro!

I thought proviron is suppose to work well to remove some of the water retention created by Anadrol?

And for HCG, correct me if I am wrong, suppose to used concurrently with Novaldex/ Clomid as part of PCT?

Thanks for your advice bro!

I thought proviron is suppose to work well to remove some of the water retention created by Anadrol?

And for HCG, correct me if I am wrong, suppose to used concurrently with Novaldex/ Clomid as part of PCT?

sure thing.

no proviron does NOT have that strong of anti estrogenic activity to inhibit aromatizion of test into estrogen and cause water retention. You will need an AI to accomplish this. Proviron is a great 'synergistic' compound, its benefit is to help free up the receptors to have a greater affinity to be used by free testosterone (really its just an 'icing on the cake' type of compound).

Running HCG during your entire cycle will keep the pituitary gland in 'communication' with the testes, and will therefore make recovery in pct much easier. running hcg during pct is an outdated old school way of using hcg, you get much better recovery running it during the cycle instead.

you've been training for 2-3 years but have mainly been doing cardio . Have you thought about training for the next 2-3 years mainly doing weights and training for hypertrophy and seeing what kind of gains you can get with that BEFORE jumping on steroids ?

if your just now getting into diet and training for hypertrophy and you add in steroids now, then there are TOO MANY VARIABLES.. you won't know what you need to dial in or change. you won't know if your gains (or losses) are from the diet, the training, or the steroids-- so it will be hard to adjust and perfect the protocol . BUT if you get your diet and training dialed in perfectly, break through some walls, make some changes here and there to get it all put together and THEN you add in gear, you'll know its only the steroids that are the variable.

-as for the cycle . you only need Test for a first cycle - 400-500 per week.
-drop the anadrol , completely un-needed and very difficult to deal with water retention and bloat (a standard AI protocol does not work well with this compound because estrogen is effected via a different pathway then the normal aromatization).
-Proviron, very mild compound and has slight anti estrogenic effects, it will NOT do much as far as muscle building . 50 mg a day, but needs ran longer then 8 weeks, run it the entire cycle.
- you need to run an AI and hcg the entire cycle
- pct should be nolvadex and clomid together

Good avice

sure thing.

no proviron does NOT have that strong of anti estrogenic activity to inhibit aromatizion of test into estrogen and cause water retention. You will need an AI to accomplish this. Proviron is a great 'synergistic' compound, its benefit is to help free up the receptors to have a greater affinity to be used by free testosterone (really its just an 'icing on the cake' type of compound).

Running HCG during your entire cycle will keep the pituitary gland in 'communication' with the testes, and will therefore make recovery in pct much easier. running hcg during pct is an outdated old school way of using hcg, you get much better recovery running it during the cycle instead.

More good advice

Day 1 of Week One

View attachment 564136

It's so tiring to wake up in the morning to learn how to do IM injections. Fortunately there's YouTube... So many step by step instructions to do that. Although one of the bros here suggested that I shouldn't take Anadrol for the first cycle... I decided to take it anyway. Should the water retention becomes too bad, I will stop it.

I am so looking forward to gym later in the afternoon.

I am not sure what kind of workouts will be good for 1st cycle dudes like me to put up some good mass for the next 12- 15 weeks.

I have a pic of my awful body here, so that I can continue to show my progress time after time.

Last edited:
sure thing.

Nice stuff about 'icing the cake illustration'

I would read thru the ology faq's thread if I were you. Nolva 2 times a week isn't close to pct. You need to do some serious research.

I would read thru the ology faq's thread if I were you. Nolva 2 times a week isn't close to pct. You need to do some serious research.

Yeah bro! U are right... I didn't ask my friend about the PCT portion because it still far from this part of the cycle. What I read is that I will have to start at a higher Conc for Novaldex (40mg for 2 weeks) and tapper down to (20mg), for better results to have HCG jabs for at least 10 days before starting with Nolvadex.

View attachment 564136

It's so tiring to wake up in the morning to learn how to do IM injections. Fortunately there's YouTube... So many step by step instructions to do that. Although one of the bros here suggested that I shouldn't take Anadrol for the first cycle... I decided to take it anyway. Should the water retention becomes too bad, I will stop it.

I am so looking forward to gym later in the afternoon.

I am not sure what kind of workouts will be good for 1st cycle dudes like me to put up some good mass for the next 12- 15 weeks.

I have a pic of my awful body here, so that I can continue to show my progress time after time.

imo, a mass building hypertrophy based training program should already be put together and perfected long before jumping on gear.
You should hold onto the gear you have , do more research, and also start putting together a proper training protocol and implement that first.

until you learn how your body responds to aromatization just from test alone, I would NOT add another compound. "water bloat" is not your biggest concern here ,, hypertension, elevated resting heart rate, anxiety, loss of the ability to get an erection, depression, gyno, etc.. are side effects that can come on fast if you do not know how your body responds .
Learn how to deal with one compound at a time . no point in throwing in superdrol for a first cycle

This is day 1 of week 3.

Not much of obvious improvement... Perhaps it's because of my busy working schedule that prevented me from working out :( here's the picture that I snapped on myself. I did some weighing of my body weight, I've gained about 5 pounds of weight! I feel bloated after my meals. View attachment 564247

The 5 pound is water. You aren't going to see much in 3 weeks The Test really won't kick in until week 5. Listen you are building muscle it is a process and it is slow. It's not a race and it will not , can not happen over night or even on 1 cycle. Be patient and work on diet as well as workout intensity.

If guys are only as big as they are Generally speaking why do you think it took 5-10 years. ?

PS: type of work outs?? hard , intense pushing till failure work outs and basic exercises. Just train hard get good rest and a lot of good calories.

Last edited:
Back