MyoGen Production Videos!

Andre-Myogen

Official Sponsor

Hi everyone!

Production is continuing here at MyoGen as we keep rolling out some great products.

The amps look amazing and our testing shows that the quality is also on point.

I wanted to show you the testosterone enanthate that we are producing, under the name TestoGen 250.

You can read more about TestoGen 250 at: https://myogenlabs.com/testogen250/

View attachment 567315

banner-myogen-testogen-250-jan-2018.jpg

03.gif

Hi everybody, Andre from MyoGen here again to remind you we are now in the final weeks of our prelaunch.

We have finished our first production run of injectables and our testing shows they turned out exactly as we had expected.

We have also finished our first production run of our oral products and we have a short video of this process.

We currently also have our resellers program running and our clothing brand ambassador program so check out our website www.myogenlabs.com if you are interested in any of these.

Everything is coming together and we are excited to finally be making these very high quality products available globally.

That’s all I have for now but I will be back again soon with some more great MyoGen news!

03.gif

Hi everybody, Andre from MyoGen here again to remind you we are now in the final weeks of our prelaunch.

We have finished our first production run of injectables and our testing shows they turned out exactly as we had expected.

We have also finished our first production run of our oral products and we have a short video of this process.

We currently also have our resellers program running and our clothing brand ambassador program so check out our website www.myogenlabs.com if you are interested in any of these.

Everything is coming together and we are excited to finally be making these very high quality products available globally.

That***8217;s all I have for now but I will be back again soon with some more great MyoGen news!

Thanks for sharing!

Back