n19 steroids are anti prolactin? no need for HCG? what?

Hugepecks91

Hey guys. I was digging a few days back and came up with some pretty interesting information about this whole n19 with HCG and anti prolactins. Im going to link fro the website that I got this information from exactly word for word on both paragraphs he wrote. Let me know what you guys think, this information is actually pretty interesting and I would love to hear what the experienced and advanced find true or false in this article. Enjoy.

Make sure you have caber in place for the prolactin on the 19-nor, 0.5mg twice per week is fine.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! why do people keep repeating this. There has been some good thread on this of late- a guy called Jaspal did a good post on it too.

Look:
Prolactin "...stimulates the mammary glands to produce milk (lactation): Increased serum concentrations of prolactin during pregnancy cause enlargement of the mammary glands of the breasts and prepare for the production of milk. However, the high levels of progesterone during pregnancy suppress the production of milk. Milk production normally starts when the levels of progesterone fall by the end of pregnancy and a suckling stimulus is present

thats from:Prolactin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should note that, HIGH progesterone INHIBITS prolactin!!

Then, 19-nortestosterones , are classed as progestins:

"Clinical studies have shown" Deca Durabolin..." (a 19-nortestosterone derivative) "... to be effective in treating anaemia, osteoporosis and some forms of neoplasia including breast cancer, and also acts as a progestin-based contraceptive... Estrogenic effects resulting from reaction with aromatase are also mitigated as a result of the drug being a progestin."

And if you read this, 19-nortest has MINOR activity in aromatisation in men:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...39128X66910129

Now what DOES cause breast development?

"While estrogens are present in both men and women, they are usually present at significantly higher levels in women of reproductive age. They promote the development of female secondary sexual characteristics, such as breasts, and are also involved in the thickening of the endometrium and other aspects of regulating the menstrual cycle. In males, estrogen regulates certain functions of the reproductive system important to the maturation of sperm[10][11][12] and may be necessary for a healthy libido.[13][14]"

Now progesterone:
"...Progesterone has a number of physiological effects that are amplified in the presence of estrogen. Estrogen through estrogen receptors upregulates the expression of progesterone receptors.[26] ."

also:

"Progesterone is sometimes called the "hormone of pregnancy",[35] and it has many roles relating to the development of the fetus...In addition progesterone inhibits lactation during pregnancy. The fall in progesterone levels following delivery is one of the triggers for milk production." (folks please not, as noted above in prolactin- high progesterone INHIBITS prolactin, low progesterone lets prolactin rise).

So to summarise that:
1. 19-nortest derivatives (deca & tren) are progestins
2. High levels of progesterone INHIBIT prolactin
3. Progesterone only exerts the majority of its effects in a high oestrogen environment.

So, where the F**K do people get of saying take CABER to suppress prolactin when taking 19-nor steroids??? Taking a 19-nor steriod AUTOMATICALLY INHIBITS PROLACTIN!!!

Arimidex @ 0.5mg EOD or Aromasin at 12.5mg ED throughout.

Make sure you have post cycle therapy (pct) in place too of course prior to starting your cycle, also consider HCG as you will be using tren and the HPTA shutdown is quite hard to recover from for some individuals.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by lewishart View Post

Great stuff aus man.

Very interesting reads if the info all stacks up to be true of course.
it is true- it the basics- you find me ANY evidence that progesterone causes prolactin to rise? if it doesn"t why would prolactin rise? there is NO SUCH THING as prolactin gyno (been a few threads on this recently). The issue is- people run deca and test, and are HALF AR$SED with their anti-e, usually running 0.5mg of arimidex EOD or EOD; even in this thread aromasin was recommended at 12.5mg/day- NOT ENOUGH. Search for the threads on "deca and aromasin" i pointed why the doses for men should equal the women"s cancer dose- the main reason- all the doses of AIs etc are based on post menopausal women- i.e all their oestrogen is made via aromatisation of androgens in peripheral tissue (fat & liver) as they no longer have oestrogen producing ovaries; likewise men only produce oestrogen via aromatase- which is why fat men have moobs- more aromatase in fat cells.

Now you can see that post-menopausal women and men have oestrogen made the same way; men normally produce 7mg/day of test, or 50mg/week AT BEST; so when you do 500mg/week and ten times the amount- you have a HIGH level of aromatisation, and more oestrogen than postmenopausal woman- now who's bright guy who thinks men can use LESS Aromatase inhibitor (AI) than these women??? people who don't understand that in fact you need AT LEAST the same amount...

So basically what its saying is there is absolutly zero need for caber or any anti prolactin as progresterone levels being higher inhibit prolactin issues?

And obviously prog levels being lower there is room for prolactin levels to rise, causing lactation?
no- and obviously for lactation to happen you need ovulating female levels of oestrogen in the first place... which you can't have with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (taken at the CORRECT FULL DOSE)... but of course you could have this on Nolva.. as it DOESNT STOP oestrogen levels rising..

and now you know why so many think "prolactin" caused their gyno...

but reread the links 19-nor's CANNOT raise prolactin...

People who keep talkin about taking caber on cycle- are repeating bro- science, saying take a drug to stop prolactin, which normal men, even on deca or tren HAVE NO ISSUE with in the first place.. if they get gyno- its from the test they take oncycle and to low a dose of Aromatase inhibitor (AI), or using nolva allowing high levels of oestrogen to then effect prolactin- its NOT the deca or tren- its the TEST..

In another question, why does the effect of progresterone levels being higher cause ED in men?

does it? If you mean from deca/tren- its not the progestin level- its the DHN- 19-nor via 5-ar enzyme goes to DHN (test goes to DHT), and DHN weakly binds at the DHT receptors; it happens to cause no issue to hair, prostate etc, but at the penis- it causes lack of erection. DHT EASILY displaces DHN, so a TRT level of test, or 25mg proviron if doing 19-nor without test, would stop this problem

And ive heard many talks about just having a very low dose of test in the body, 250mg <> to keep ED from becoming a issue.
correct, see above

Or is it 1:1 test to 19-nor in your oppinion? not required, see above. but if run at higher levels, def need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), also see earler in my post.

This is all referencing women...

no, its refrencing women based on progesterone and the hormones that relate to being pregnant causing prolactins to take place. It reads

Progesterone is sometimes called the "hormone of pregnancy",[35] and it has many roles relating to the development of the fetus...In addition progesterone inhibits lactation during pregnancy. The fall in progesterone levels following delivery is one of the triggers for milk production." (folks please not, as noted above in prolactin- high progesterone INHIBITS prolactin, low progesterone lets prolactin rise).

So to summarise that:
3. Progesterone only exerts the majority of its effects in a high oestrogen environment.

these things are refrencing to women based on the science behind the hormone levels, and what they do in certain cases based on oestrogens. The post is about men avoiding these effects. Why in the hell would prego women be taking tren/dec?

no, its refrencing women based on progesterone and the hormones that relate to being pregnant causing prolactins to take place. It reads

Progesterone is sometimes called the "hormone of pregnancy",[35] and it has many roles relating to the development of the fetus...In addition progesterone inhibits lactation during pregnancy. The fall in progesterone levels following delivery is one of the triggers for milk production." (folks please not, as noted above in prolactin- high progesterone INHIBITS prolactin, low progesterone lets prolactin rise).

So to summarise that:

these things are refrencing to women based on the science behind the hormone levels, and what they do in certain cases based on oestrogens. The post is about men avoiding these effects. Why in the hell would prego women be taking tren/dec?

lol. Well yes, Tren and deca are progestins. Let me put it this way....

Prolactin excess is not going to cause permanent problems and can fix itself post cycle. It's best to take a dopamine agonist to combat side effects on cycle, mainly erectile dysfunction. Low or depleted prolactin does nothing to men.

Prolactin is the least of my worries. Estrogen management is your first line of defense, and progestins are not the only cause of prolactin excess.

lol. Well yes, Tren and deca are progestins. Let me put it this way....

Prolactin excess is not going to cause permanent problems and can fix itself post cycle. It's best to take a dopamine agonist to combat side effects on cycle, mainly erectile dysfunction. Low or depleted prolactin does nothing to men.

Prolactin is the least of my worries. Estrogen management is your first line of defense, and progestins are not the only cause of prolactin excess.

So it reads about taking high amounts of anti estrogens. Up to 12.5mgs a day while on cycle? If I run a cycle of tren 400/test400 and mast 200 a day for 14 weeks, how would I use anti estrogens according to this information?

So it reads about taking high amounts of anti estrogens. Up to 12.5mgs a day while on cycle? If I run a cycle of tren 400/test400 and mast 200 a day for 14 weeks, how would I use anti estrogens according to this information?

Which anti? There's a few hundred out there :)

Which anti? There's a few hundred out there :)

I take adex right now on test alone at 200mg/ every 6 days for trt because it comes in ampules and I don't have a sterile bottle to transfer. and right now im taking around .25mg EoDish depending on my estrogen. I gauge on acne. when my estrogen level gets too high I start getting acne on my arms and shit and my facial skin gets wicked oily.

Hmmm. Why such a high dose of arimidex? That's not healthy. And every other day-ish? What's the "ish" about?

If you're hovering slightly above range on a senstive e2 assay, you should consider DIM/Zinc/copper as your anti estrogen and rid yourself from arimidex completely.

Hmmm. Why such a high dose of arimidex? That's not healthy. And every other day-ish? What's the "ish" about?

If you're hovering slightly above range on a senstive e2 assay, you should consider DIM/Zinc/copper as your anti estrogen and rid yourself from arimidex completely.

really? But if I don't take it I notice a huge difference in my body within a few days. Like usually If I don't take adex fo around 2 days. I notice acne becomes apparent and my face literally becomes oily as shit. *Ish* is referring to sometimes when I feel like ive overstepped the threshold to take a low dose of adex I sometimes use .5mg to kinda jump the slow and steady and just get back to normal low ranges of estrogen.
They come in 1mg pills. So I usually break them up into 4ths. Should I lessen the dose and maybe take like 1/6 of a pill eod***65311;

ps... hCG is needed, just noticed the title. Has nothing to do with 19 nortestosterone.

so regardless if im on tren/deca or any other n19 I still need to be on hcg due to the presence of nortestosterone?
I got a buddy who is a pro bb here in Taiwan ( I live here ) and he is going to compete in the nationals at USA next year for his IFBB. He competed a few years back and took 2nd place. this is straight up bro science out of his face, but he doesn't even take HCG/Adex or any other anti estrogen or anti prolactins. He just straight up doses with igf1, hgh, tren,test,mast and some orals I think and he never has had issues with limp dick, gyno or milk

Well, acne is generally androgen-induced, not estrogen.

Are you self administering therapy or are you under a physician's care? Very unusual protocol there, brother.

Im pretty skeptical to bro science. Mostly because I don't wanna fuck myself. which is why I usually thread up until I have the information I need. But most of the reason why I keep my adex flow Is because im shaky to get gyno. Never had gyno, never want gyno, don't even want a little bit of sides. Nobody except one person knows I cycle and that's my future wife. So I don't need to give anyone another reason to believe or assume that im on the sauce. Which is mostly why I don't believe anything I hear until I research the shit out of it myself and clarify the facts.

Are you self administering therapy or are you under a physician's care? Very unusual protocol there, brother.

everything is self administered. everything I know about it comes from threads, experience, and bro science. I read a lot of forums about how to do certain things. but I don't have someone over my shoulder everyday telling me *yes or no* on what to do and when to do it. So usually I just play safe as a I can if I don't know any better.

so if this acne is androgen induced then im gonna drop the adex lower for a bit. maybe .25 Eood or something and see how that works. if I feel fine and there isn't a problem with any acne effects then ill drop it even lower. If I get to the point where I believe that I am going to not suffer any sides from 200/week then maybe ill considering dropping adex all together until I get back on my precontest cycle in feb

so regardless if im on tren/deca or any other n19 I still need to be on hcg due to the presence of nortestosterone?
I got a buddy who is a pro bb here in Taiwan ( I live here ) and he is going to compete in the nationals at USA next year for his IFBB. He competed a few years back and took 2nd place. this is straight up bro science out of his face, but he doesn't even take HCG/Adex or any other anti estrogen or anti prolactins. He just straight up doses with igf1, hgh, tren,test,mast and some orals I think and he never has had issues with limp dick, gyno or milk

A single 200mg injection of nandrolone will completely halt HPTA production faster than you can say "Where are my gonads?".

Let me tell you something about most lifestyle-bodybuilders. They do not care about anything but getting big and placing. So yes, many do not bother with any additional injections or preventative measures. Furthermore; as you said... 'bro-science' is fact. The ones that claim they suffered no "Limp D%$" are very few to be true. The others, suffer many side effects, but will never admit it. It's realy that simple, because unless you live with them, sleep with them and take restroom breaks with them... you don't know them.

so if this acne is androgen induced then im gonna drop the adex lower for a bit. maybe .25 Eood or something and see how that works. if I feel fine and there isn't a problem with any acne effects then ill drop it even lower. If I get to the point where I believe that I am going to not suffer any sides from 200/week then maybe ill considering dropping adex all together until I get back on my precontest cycle in feb

Are you self administering therapy or are you under a physician's care?

I told you, everything I do is self administered. Nobody knows I use.

Ok. Sorry I missed that.

You're doing nothing but longterm damage if you don't start ordering panels. It doesnt sound like you can recite any of your serum levels. Guessing games are just asking for trouble my friend.

Ok. Sorry I missed that.

You're doing nothing but longterm damage if you don't start ordering panels. It doesnt sound like you can recite any of your serum levels. Guessing games are just asking for trouble my friend.

so get a blood panel and then what? lol, if the doctor sees my test level is thrugh the roof he gonna ask questions. =P200mg a week is a lot higher than natty test

Back