n19 steroids are anti prolactin? no need for HCG? what?

so get a blood panel and then what? lol, if the doctor sees my test level is thrugh the roof he gonna ask questions. =P200mg a week is a lot higher than natty test

You can get private panels. If not, would advise you abort the ideology in its entirety and attempt a restart.

You can get private panels. If not, would advise you abort the ideology in its entirety and attempt a restart.

hmmm.. my contest is in May, You think I should just come off completely and restart my cycle this upcoming feb? o_O last time I came off I was at like 98kgs pre contest weight and contest at 93.9kgs, After I got off my cycle I kept most of my gains, retained some size, but I did drop quite a bit, I was at like 91/92kgs after my cycle. I am sitting at 98/99kgs right now and around 9-11% body fat. If I come off now at 200/mg a week would the lose dose be enough to recover fast?
If I start taking clomid rght now on cycle would that help boost HAPTA restart so when I get off I will have a better chance? kinda like running HCG but not?

No. Steroids overpower the effects of Clomiphene. Elevated gonadotropins have only been observed in super-hypersensitive individuals, which is quite rare. Nothing like hCG. Not sure what the comparison is. hCG is a mimicked LH analog. It's far more impactful than clomiphene at testosterone production, but also suppressive; unlike Clomiphene.

No. Steroids overpower the effects of Clomiphene. Elevated gonadotropins have only been observed in super-hypersensitive individuals, which is quite rare. Nothing like hCG. Not sure what the comparison is. hCG is a mimicked LH analog. It's far more impactful than clomiphene at testosterone production, but also suppressive; unlike Clomiphene.

so already knowing the answer to my own question about "Whats the best way to go about coming off with minimal damage to gains?" I could just answer either (A) get on HCG and blast for a few weeks with minimal effect since youre supposed to run for the entire cycle to have max effect and I would pretty much be blowing my money. (B) Just get off and do regular post cycle therapy (pct) protocol and start clomid after my 2 week with no injections and keep going to the gym regardless of energy levels and mood, keep diet in check and work my ass off. or (C) stay on TRT and fuck myself .. but we already know the best way to go about this would be choice (B) .. unless you could shed some light on something that could boost the effort

Nothing matters if you're not willing/unable to order panels. But if you are able to, then and only can you determine line of treatment. You could recover naturally, you could have developed primary hypogonadism, or secondary.

Nothing matters if you're not willing/unable to order panels. But if you are able to, then and only can you determine line of treatment. You could recover naturally, you could have developed primary hypogonadism, or secondary.

I have only been running test. I haven't ran any other compound before. I have been on a total of around 16.5 weeks So just 2.5 weeks over cycle limits. That's extreme?

also, I don't think I have developed that.. I still have plenty of semen when I fuck my gf. its not clear fluid, its literally semen. If I had hypogonadism wouldn't a main indicator be that I cant produce any semen at all?

maybe im wrong and uneducated and that assumption isn't correct? I have no idea. I googled it and it reads "Male hypogonadism is defined as the failure of the testes to produce androgen, sperm, or both. Although the disorder is exceedingly common, its exact prevalence is uncertain."

I have only been running test. I haven't ran any other compound before. I have been on a total of around 16.5 weeks So just 2.5 weeks over cycle limits. That's extreme?

No, not extreme. You can probably just perform a standard post cycle therapy (pct) at this stage.

also, I don't think I have developed that.. I still have plenty of semen when I fuck my gf. its not clear fluid, its literally semen. If I had hypogonadism wouldn't a main indicator be that I cant produce any semen at all?

Not an indicator at all. Hypogonadal men are fertile and produce testosterone. Just not enough.

No, not extreme. You can probably just perform a standard post cycle therapy (pct) at this stage.

sigh... well godamnit alright.. fuck me, I really honestly don't want to lose gains, I Don't think it can get much smaller than I currently am running 200mg down from where I was during the cycle. I went from 104kgs to 98 but kept most my muscular mass based on an inbody and BMI I did earlier this week. Last cycle I went from 53kgs of muscle mass to around 48ish when I was off cycle. that was kind of depressing but whatever. I guess if it will keep me from being complete shit in the future and not being able to have kids then guess I gotta do what I gotta do.

if I run a post cycle therapy (pct) with a higher clomid dosage, maybe instead of 100mg a day I take 150 a day for the first week and then drop it to 100mg for the second week, would that speed recovery? or just overload receptors and not make any difference because they can only take so much at once and I would just be wasting money***65311;

PCT
First week starting 2 weeks after last test shot
150mg clomid ED +40mg nolva
2nd week
100mg clomid ED +40mg nolva
3rd week
50mg clomid ED + 20mg nolva
4th
50mg clomid ED + 20mg Nolva
5th
20mg nolva
6th
10mg nolva

It's your body brother. I'm merely conversing with you. Hate to see you married to a needle earlier than need be. Because if you don't come off, you'll become hypogonadal. Chances are too high for long term exo test administration to be ignored.

But again, I'm just giving you a discussion so that you can make an informed decision. Ether route you choose, I wish you the best.

Have a powerful day.

It's your body brother. I'm merely conversing with you. Hate to see you married to a needle earlier than need be. Because if you don't come off, you'll become hypogonadal. Chances are too high for long term exo test administration to be ignored.

But again, I'm just giving you a discussion so that you can make an informed decision. Ether route you choose, I wish you the best.

Have a powerful day.

I have one more question for you... This one is the most important..
The last time I came off cycle I was running 600mg/week after my contest. I felt great up until around 3-4 weeks after I ended my cycle. During that time period I literally went through a stage where I felt so tired that I would honestly just sleep for like 12-15 hours a day.. and that's why I dropped so low. went from 94kgs - 90/91. This time around I don't want that to happen. What can do I to prevent that. How can I make myself feel more alive with more energy so I can go to the gym and continue to lift with energy levels enough to minimalize damage to gains?

Back