N2BM's TRANSADERM is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The answer is YES it can be used while on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) as you all know you are taking DHEA in Transderm along preg, BOTH drop during testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) treatment which are vital to overall health. So I HIGHLY recommend using it while on TRT.

The answer is YES it can be used while on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) as you all know you are taking DHEA in Transderm along preg, BOTH drop during testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) treatment which are vital to overall health. So I HIGHLY recommend using it while on TRT.

thanks for the info here.

I just checked and the transaderm is still in stock at N2BM. This is one of those supps that I just have to keep stocked. I plan to run it as part of an upcoming prohormone cycle and then down the road solo.

Milas, I am glad to hear that you continue to have good results. I even look forward to your continuing results.

Guys, if you have a chance, stop over at N2BM and check out this Transaderm and Dermacrine comparison. Now, I would just like to add, that I used Dermacrine in the past and had good results with it. It is just nice to now have the same product with double plus the servings and way quicker drying time..

Make sure you scroll though the entire thread to see both videos..

Transaderm review

Just received my bottle of Transaderm Yesterday, and I'm looking forward to using it during my Diesel/Epi cycle starting in a couple weeks

I'm actually stacking Transaderm and Formastanzol right now. They work great together, since the amount you apply is so small, and it dries so fast, you can easily get the 2 to go on together.

I'm actually stacking Transaderm and Formastanzol right now. They work great together, since the amount you apply is so small, and it dries so fast, you can easily get the 2 to go on together.

thats a nice stack together there

Hey guys, the Transaderm is out of stock yet again. I think this is like the 6th time it has gone oos, so that should speak for itself. This is one hot product. If you are thinking of using it for your next prohormone test base, then keep your eys peeled at the N2BM store. Once it comes back, dont hesitate, grab a bottle or two and dont be left out when it goes OOS again. Its crazy how fast this stuff is selling out. The last timne it came in, I think it was gone almost the next day or a couple days at the most. I kicked myself in the can becuase I was going to pick up a couple bottles and I hesitated to long.

Anyway, Transaderm is great for a solo natty run, or as a test base. Check it out in the N2BM Store..SJ

I just checked and teh transaderm is still out of stock. I would seriously keep checking on a daily basis cause this stuff is hot and will sell out again. I have been checking multiple times everyday becuase I too want to sweep up a couple more bottles for teh future. I dont like what I have been seeing as far as the FDA goes and I would hate to lose Transaderm and kick myself in the butt not stocking up on it, as well as my favorite MrSupps products.

SJ

wat to do

Hi im 30 i have done weights on an off over the years but never raily got anywere.so i started again a year an a half ago.i am taken protine an that but not getting the lean mucle i want. is there anything i can take that will help me get lean muscle an size be out going down the steroid road.

This stuff is flying off the shelves,,with all the great reviews I can see why, its on my have to try list

This stuff is flying off the shelves,,with all the great reviews I can see why, its on my have to try list

Yah it sells really fast. Probably sold out close to ten times since it was released. I try to pick up a bottle or two every time it gets back in stock. Its pretty much a staple for me for all my Prohormone runs etc. Also will be using it solo or stacked with forma. So manhy possibilities with it. Needto says its great for people on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) as well..Keep your eyes out for it and when it back in stock, get it..Simpe as that..LOL..

SJ

I would imagine increased libido as well right? I love the extra boners hey im 38 it feels great to be 18 again and my wife sure loves it

Back