Nandrolone decanoate and stanazolol cycle - aromatase and atropy minimizing

Your plan is straight up horrible. Listen to these guys and do the basic test only cycle, and pay attention to the things like AI and PCT doses & timing. That knowledge will be a great asset for any future cycles.

This ^^^

Alterations would be to completely throw away this idea and never think for one second that this sould be a good plan ever!
Read the beginner cycle stickys. You need test in every cycle. Now it's your job to learn why before you make an incredible mistake!

OP ., welcome to the board. :wavey:

Sorry I am chiming in a bit late here but, OP please listen to my fiends on here.

Not bashing you but you really seem to be in the dark as to much of your thinking. Also I can see that you do not understand the anabolic ratings of different compounds. So please begin reading , researching the steroid profiles of compounds, understanding a 19 nor compound . ALL this with the knowledge of optimum dosing and length of run , for your GOAL at hand.

AS said you need to run some test with that cycle. AND 8 weeks of Nandrolone deaconate is short by 8 weeks . At week 8 it's just beginning to the enhancement of building LMM at an optimum rate. That is, if all your diet and training are on point.

OP read all the sticky posts, you will learn from all of them.

Good luck ,
OMM

Looking forward to having you around in the trt forum, becuase if you proceed with this cycle you will most certainly be there, and dont ever forget that trt is for life......

Having said that hope you have a Happy New Year!

Your plan is straight up horrible. Listen to these guys and do the basic test only cycle, and pay attention to the things like AI and PCT doses & timing. That knowledge will be a great asset for any future cycles.

Looking forward to having you around in the trt forum, becuase if you proceed with this cycle you will most certainly be there, and dont ever forget that trt is for life......

Ha, ... you bully :laugh3: .....

Happy New Year to all .... OMM

Test, AI, HCG and proper timing and dosage for PCT. Pre cycle labs to establish natural levels. Labs during to check everything is an excellent idea and labs again after PCT to check recovery. If you don't grow the problem will be your diet, training or lifestyle. Steroids are that simple yet it's also very complex when you branch out.

thank you, yes I'll be doing the labs. And yes I'll use testosterone for my first cycle.

thank you ..
haha .. ok I'll do a test only cycle for my first cycle.

This ^^^

OP ., welcome to the board. :wavey:

Sorry I am chiming in a bit late here but, OP please listen to my fiends on here.

Not bashing you but you really seem to be in the dark as to much of your thinking. Also I can see that you do not understand the anabolic ratings of different compounds. So please begin reading , researching the steroid profiles of compounds, understanding a 19 nor compound . ALL this with the knowledge of optimum dosing and length of run , for your GOAL at hand.

AS said you need to run some test with that cycle. AND 8 weeks of Nandrolone deaconate is short by 8 weeks . At week 8 it's just beginning to the enhancement of building LMM at an optimum rate. That is, if all your diet and training are on point.

OP read all the sticky posts, you will learn from all of them.

Good luck ,
OMM

Thank you for all the information .. I'm reading through threads to get more knowledge.

haha thank you for the constructive criticism ;) ... I'm reading through threads to get more knowledge .. Happy New Year :)

Hi again ... to all ....................... Happy New Year :Party:

From Oldmusclemike :wavey:

Thank you for the cycle plan. Can you explain why does HCG is not included in PCT?
and testosterone converts to DHT and that causes MPB right. So, are you saying that stanazolol is more hard on scalp than testosterone?
since we use nandrolone, isn't that cures the drying joints which is caused by stamazolol as nandrolone kind of lubricating joints?
i see you trying to do your research and get the right info down, but youre only trying to validate the things that you want.. not the things that are best for you

Cycle is flooding your body with testosterone or some variation of a variation. Maybe not the actual compound but your body thinks so. Not all injectables are based of test but they will shut us down regardless.

In AAS hCG is like the message to your balls to produce testosterone. You inject a workout of sorts.

PCT tells your hypothalamus and pituitary they need to pump out their messengers to the testicles.

With the hypothalamus and pituitary on vacation because we are injecting what basically acts like mega doses of test (you're aware all AAS ain't test) we post cycle therapy by sending the signal there isnt enough test by messing with estrogen receptors. We use the drugs to send a false reading of low estrogen and restart the entire system.

Way over simplified. Testoserone. Testicles and the brain. We manipulate all three. We inject test/steroids and also inject hCG to tell our balls to turn on so they don't shrink. Once we are done and wait the proper time for the steroids to wear off we take different drugs to turn our system back on. Steroid use and proper pct/recovery is pretty amazing. We take the governor out for a couple months.

One day click on the high post, high reputation members and the mods. Spend a day reading a single persons post. Every time you would go on Facebook or some game read their post. Pic another one the next day. Some with thousands of post will have a sticky. Just read that. Saves time.

Read about esters and 1/2 life's. You don't have to memorize them but you need to plan based on them. Tankmanbob has recently been posting graphs. They do a good job showing what he is explaining, especially with PCT and it's proper timing.

Spend a hour or 2 a day reading and you will look back and be amazed at what you can learn in a month. Im still learning reading off and on for like 10 or more years. Pro-hormone ban timeframe. If you just go reading threads you'll find huge dead ends page after page and also the same questions over and over. We all start somewhere. I asked plenty of stupid questions trying to learn by reading threads. Faq that. I'll pick a person who knows what he/she is talking about and established on the forum and just read his/her post. I realized I could just focus on the person answering the question rather than browsing threads looking for answers.

I could run a verbatim forum sanctioned beginner cycle now but it would just be a waste of my money. Looking at results the people nailing diet and training get the best results regardless of the cycle.

Back