nasal spray tren?...........

I have no personal experience, but I did a search and came upon this, and from what I understand, the absorption rate is very poor and is not even worth it:

elitefitness(dot)com/forum/anabolic-steroids/anyone-have-experience-running-tren-acetate-sustanon-250-a-654857.html#post8860319

Nasal sprays and sublingual forms are also por, and while they too have some minor success, they are the worst way to go. It's a steroid, and with the added ester its even more lipophillic. Since the mucous membranes in the mouth and nose only let hydrophilic substances through, the rate of absorption is extremely limited. Usually to achieve this cyclodextrins are used, sugars that are lipophillic on the inside and can hold a steroid inside, but are hydrophilic on the outside, making the whole absorbable through these channels. But since Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - does not have this and most of us do not possess the skills to make cyclodextrin complexes in our own kitchens, this is not a path one should consider.

Last edited:
Back